𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

"This year Divine Visionary is

"This year Divine Visionary is..."

"Rayne Ames"

You read the newspaper at the dinner table with your mother baking something for you.
"{N} don't forget that you have to go take the admission exam tomorrow"

"Yes mom"

Your parents was born with a one line, along with their parents, grandparents and so on.
So to your mom,
having a child who's born with a one line was not surprising.

But what was is on how fast you are to understand magic and how to cast it.

Because of that, your mother put many expectations early during your childhood but gave up seeing how easily you gotten bored on anything.

"I don't want to do this anymore... it's boring"

You went away leaving the toddler of a dragon you summon while your parent just sweatdropped.

You went inside the house and take your {f/f} and sat down at the dinner table to relax.

"Name, I understand that everything seems easy to do but you can't just stop doing it just because it's easy" your father said, sitting down across you.

"I'm not stopping because it's easy. I'm stopping because it's boring. It's tiring to do something that you already know, especially if it's something easy"

Your mother came in and sat next to you, "You're meant for something bigger {N}. You just haven't found it."

You look at your mother with a blank look and said "no thanks. I don't want to do many work in the future"

Your parent just stare at you and have a small smile.
"Then follow whatever there is for you then"

You decided to go out to the town to buy some sour candy.

You grab your coat and quickly headed to the candy shop, avoiding any recognizable family relative or just friends of your parents.

You weren't in the mood for talking and just wanted to buy what you needed and just go home. Seriously, who would actually saw their relative and doesn't try to avoid them?

'One last turn and those candies will be mine'

You quickly ran to the destination of your desire and go to the shop.

"I have my usual pack please..." you quietly said to the nice old grandma.
"Of course dearie, I've already had it prepare." The grandma put your candies pack in the bag with one freebie and handed to you.
"I heard you're going to take your admission exam tomorrow...."
"I wish you all the luck you get to get in"
The grandma said, having a calm face and is patting your head.
"Thank you..."

You're on your way home until you saw a commotion happening nearby.

You took one look and quickly went back home.
You're smart enough to know that seeing a magic police that is bare chest and a boy without a mark is none of your business.

"Don't bother, then the problem will never appear."
You muttered.

You just walk back home with the candies with a small smile on your face, excited to eat the thing that you've been craving for days.

______________________

"Be safe. You know what to do when you're in trouble, right?"

"Yes, dad."

"Great now be on your way. Don't want you to be late now"

You said your goodbye to both your mom and dad and quickly made your way to Easton Academy.

While in your way there you found a another person on his way. He look a bit lost so you decided to just let him follow you.

You two are going to the same destination anyway, what's the point of trying to sabotage?

By the time you arrived at Easton, you just go to whatever place there is that protected you from the sun.

You can't stand being in the sun for too long.

While you were appreciating at the fact that no one is trying to talk to you, you kept on hearing a loud rustling nearby.

You were too lazy to walk there so you just use magic to see what's happening.

It wasn't what you expected.

Seeing the same dude you help to get to Easton working out and carrying something that's definitely too heavy for you to even try to carry is just impressive.

'How the actual fuck'