4. "You're a forbidden child."

APPARENTLY, the news of Percy "stealing" Zeus's masterbolt as a forbidden child was spread around the camp. Chiron and Dionysus were practically forcing Percy to do this quest.

Anyways, He went to Poseidon's cabin, where Poseidon kids could enter. He remembered Chiron's words clearly. "An ultimatum has been given to him by Zeus that if he doesn't return the master bolt, there will be a war." And that Grover told Percy that his mother has been stolen. Not killed.

Percy walked into the cabin, walking over to a Halloween decoration, "Hi. I'm Percy. It's nice to meet you. I was told a quest isn't a quest until you've said so?" Percy said as he looked at the thing. "Which is weird considering you're a Halloween decoration." Suddenly, there was a gasp coming out of it.

"Oh, geez." Percy added. The Halloween thing looked at him. "You seem busy. I'll come back." By that, Percy began walking away before there was breathing raspingly, and there was green coloured air coming out. And that...

Turned out to have the ugly face of Gabe. "Come on, really?" Percy scoffed.

"You shall go west and face the god who has turned." The oracle spoke. "You shall find what was stolen and see it safely returned."

"The Oracle has confirmed what we expected, that this quest will proceed toward the Underworld, where you will confront the god who had rebelled against his brothers. Hades." Chiron spoke as Percy stood next to him and Dionysus. There were a lot of Demigods around, watching Chiron speak and staying silent. "The entrance to Hades's domain lies under the city of Los Angeles. This is where you will journey to. Time is short."

Chiron added, looking down at the blonde curly haired boy. "I have selected our most compelling candidates, from which you'll choose two to join you on this quest and ensure that we succeed -"

"Erika and Annabeth." Percy said before Chiron could even finish.

Erika, who was standing with her hands behind her back, looked at Annabeth, who looked at Erika. Erika was surprised she was even having the choice to join Annabeth on this quest.

"Customarily, one wants to at least hear a name or two before choosing." Chiron spoke. "Are you sure you don't wanna hear more?"

"This thing, Zeus's master bolt, We need to get it back, right?"

"Yes."

"And it's gonna be hard to get, yes?"

"Extraordinarily."

"And if the mission required someone to push me down a flight of stairs for it to succeed... you'd want someone who won't hesitate when they do it."

Chiron turned to the two before he spoke, "The two quest-mate shall be Annabeth Chase and Erika Lovelace!" Chiron said to the crowd.

Somehow, After he spoke with Chiron, He also made Grover to go with him, As he remembered this quote by Oracle, "You shall be betrayed by the one who calls you friend, and fail to save what matters most in the end." It seemed like something Gabe would never say.

So, since Erika, Annabeth, and Grover were gonna go with Percy in this quest, Percy was packing his bags in his new cabin when Luke walked in. "How much money did they give you?" Luke asked, looking at Percy.

"Um, $200 in cash and a bag of these." Percy spoke before he got up to see the money. "I think they're Canadian, maybe? Or from Chuck E. Cheese, I don't know.

"They're Goldrem drachmas." Luke said before he walked closer, "Dollars for human world, drachmas for mythic world. Don't mix 'em up."

Luke extended the box he walked up with. "I brought you this."