We Meet

YOUR POV

The frost in the air chilled me to by bones. I stand by the corner shop and fumble aimlessly with my broken lighter.

A young man with wild curly hair comes up to me and starts rolling a cigarette.
I look at him in wonder,

He looks at me as I continue to fumble aimlessly with my lighter. He looks at me with interest.

I turn to him and say,

"Excuse me, can I borrow your lighter?"

He replies with a soft yes and quickly scribbles something on the lighter in sharpie.

He hands it into my freezing hands and on it says

Matty-
07654227898

I look up to thank him but he is gone.

I light my cigarette and take in a deep puff.

All I can think about for the rest of the day is his big, adorable eyes and how pale his skin was, not forgetting the crazy and curly hair.

MATTYS POV

"That girl on the corner"
I say to myself.

Her eyes were like shimmering blue pools and her skin was as white as a pearl.
Something about her stayed in my mind.
I lay in my bed in my flat with my sheets all entwined with pillows and my legs. I was restless. Even a smoke couldn't calm me.

I turned on my laptop and started listening to some music, The Stones.

The room was now thick with smoke and the music was blowing through my room.
I walked out to the fridge to get some chocolate and and the L.E.D light made me think of her hair. Matted and a very pale blonde.

She looked so cool.