Julia Method

Julia is another really popular shifting method. It can be used as a sleep or awake method.

1. Get into a comfortable position - Just get comfortable where you are so you can get sleepy.

2. Play shifting subliminal or guided meditation -  You can listen to shifting subliminals and meditations that literally guide you on YouTube (I have a few!). You can also listen to music that reminds you of shifting and/or your dr.

3. Say "I am" affirmations - "I am" affirmations can help trick your mind to thinking you are already there and/or manifest it! Try to use present affirmations rather than future or past tense:

"I am in my desired reality" present tense ✓

"I am going to my desired reality" future tense ✗

But, if past or future tense works for you, use it! There is no right or wrong things when it comes to shifting. Affirmations can also help you focus on your desired reality instead of your thoughts. For shifting affirmations go to the chapter called "Shifting Affirmations" for some of my favourites :)

4. Count to 100 while saying identifying affirmations - For me, this one can be a little tricky. Right after you say a number (either in your head or aloud) you say an identifying affirmation. An identifying affirmation is an affirmation that identifies you. Like the "basic information" in a script; your name, age, where you live, what you do, your powers, what school you go to, your friends and family, etc. Here's an example:

"One. My name is Lauren Reynolds" You say a number then an affirmation.

You can also switch it up like every time you hit an even number you say an affirmation or every 10 numbers you say an affirmation.

5. Visualize your Dr and use your 5 senses - You may be in a state similar to sleep now. So basically just think about your desired reality; where you live, who's there when you wake up. But feel the things around you by using your 5 senses. Feel what you are laying on, the blanket on top of you. Smell the breakfast your comfort character made you. Hear your comfort character calling your name to wake up.

Once reached to this step, you can fall asleep, continue to do the 5th step until you're in your dr or you can do your own thing!

I explained and rated this method, here's the link to the short (on youtube): https://youtube.com/shorts/eNDPaMJKy-Y