Sex, Drugs, and MIAs (Larry Stylinson AU)

Loud music, drugs, sex, and MIAs. Harry's life was full of excitement and never slowed down. He was short tempered and didn't agree with the phrase, "Violence is never the answer." In Harry's eyes, violence was the substitute for words, drugs was the substitute for food, and sex was the substitute for sleep.  If you hadn't noticed, Harry's life didn't matter to him. It was always the fast lane for him and Zayn.

Zayn, Harry's most trusted acquaintance. Harry didn't have friends. Friends only caused him trouble. Friends were people you were obligated to help when they needed it. Harry didn't want friends. The two had met at Harry's first rave. Zayn was there when Harry was to high or shitfaced to know his hand from his foot. Though the feeling wasn't mutual, Zayn took Harry as his mate. A person to just bullshit with and hang around. But to Harry, there was always somewhere to be, drugs to do, people to fuck.

Harry mainly traveled with Zayn, wherever the party went. Raves were Harry's favorite thing to go to. They lasted for days on end and it was a nonstop drug vending machine. But there were other things Zayn took Harry to. House parties and bars, where Harry usually got into most of his fights. Zayn liked being around people, socializing and just being able to say he was there. He wasn't into drugs when he first started partying, three years ago,  but Harry quickly changed that.

He'd been missing from his hometown, Cheshire, for about four years. Harry had ran away as soon as his mother, who he only referred to as Anne, had announced her remarriage. He never gave himself time to miss his family pr to regret leaving, always caught up in the moment. Harry'd rather die than admit he wanted his old life back. He only lived for the party. He had all he ever needed, or so he thought.

A/N: I don't know if I want to do this story. Meh. Seems interesting, though. Idea was from previously read Wattpad stories. I do want to write it, but I also don't want it to go completely downhill, feel me? Alright, good. I don't know where yet, but I am going to find a place for Niall somewhere. Can't leave out our precious little Irish snowflake, can we? I'm not going to be one of those authors who needs a curtain amount of votes for me to continue. I'll try to set a day to update every week if this story is actually, you know, read. Okie, guess that's all. Bye, loves. ~Kodie