chapter 5

Hey everyone author here!!So I want to say that ap log story padh rahe ho lekin comment nahi kar rahe ho yaar comment karke boldu is bandi ku ki story pasandh bhi arahai ya nahi agar aplog comment nahi karoge tu mujhe kaise pata chale ga isliye comments kardu please:)
Hope you all understand:)

Happy reading~♡

"When the muntazir was busy writing his story, and he was hitting his pen on his head, that's when Tahera said..."
Tahera(haste hue):stop hitting pen on your head or else your remaining brain will aslo damage.
Muntazir: ohh really!

Tahera(haste hue):ji haan
Muntazir fires back with a smirk, "Well, Tahera, you're like a dictionary, always defining everything!" Tahera looks at Muntazir and says, "Muntazir, you're like a broken pencil, completely pointless!"
Ruku mai tumhe abhi batata ho
Vo dono ek dusre ke piche bhaagne lagte hai .

"In the silent night of the city, Abdul Sikandar initiated the preparations for his daughter Aisha's upcoming wedding. The atmosphere was filled with excitement as the family came together to weave beautiful tales of unity. Aisha, wrapped in anticipation, found herself entangled in the preparations for the bride, her eyes reflecting a mix of joy and nervousness. Faizan stood by her side, ready to join thejourney of love and commitment.

As the wedding preparations commenced, the air was filled with the fragrance of promises, promising a tale of blossoming relationships and a memorable saga of union that would eternally reside in their hearts.

It was the engagement night, the beginning of Aisha and Faizan's love-filled story. The gathering was adorned with vibrant colors, and Aisha and Faizan, immersed in smiles,"

In room
Tahera was getting ready
Zara:didu ap kitne sundar lagrahe ho Haaye.

Tahera:sach me thank you.

Zara:didu ap itne sundar lagrahe ho,Agar koi ab apko dekhe, toh woh bas apki khoobsurti mein hi uljhan mein pad jaaye."

Tahera:chup kar kuch bhi bolti ho.chal ab niche bohut late hogaya hai

Zara:haa mai jathi hoo ap aisha dii ku lekar Aajana.

Tahera:haa mai athi ho.

Tahera, adorned in a vibrant red attire, gracefully descended the stairs, her angoothiyon-se-bhari thaal in hand. Aisha, draped in the anticipation of her engagement, followed Tahera with a mix of excitement and nervousness. The staircase echoed with their laughter and the soft rustle of their dresses, creating a moment that would be etched in their memories forever. As they descended, Tahera's warm smile reassured Aisha, marking the beginning of a beautiful chapter in her life.
Caught in the lively atmosphere, Muntazir
couldn't help but notice Tahera's laughter echoing through the air. Mesmerized, he turned towards her, his eyes drawn to the genuine joy radiating from her. The twinkle in Tahera's eyes added a sparkle to the moment, and in that fleeting second, Muntazir found himself captivated by the infectious warmth of her laughter.
with passion and love, and seeing Tahera in a crimson attire, carrying a tray adorned with rings, left an impression of her beauty in Muntazir's eyes.
He had always associated the color red with danger and warning signs. But there was something about the way tahera carried herself that made him look at the color in a completely different light. The way the red dress flowed around her as she walked, the way it complemented her skin tone, the way it made her stand out in a sea of people - all of these aspects made him realize the beauty of the color.  And he says..

Muntazir pov:
Jab maine tahera ko mehfil mein aate hue dekha, . Tahera ki khoobsurti ne mujhe apne rang mein rang liya. Uski andaaz-e-bayan aur muskurahat mein kho gaya hua, aisa laga jaise saara mahaul sirf uske husn mein hi baitha hua hai. Main apne aap ko uski khubsurti ke saath ghira hua mehsoos kar raha tha, jaise ki ek chupke se deewana, uske roshan chehre mein hi kho gaya, meri dil ki dhadkan tez ho gayi, aur maine apne dil ko chhoo kar uss ehsaas ko mahsoos kiya.