Chapter 6

Namjoon smirked when he saw Seokjin being carried by Jungkook towards their dining area. He's waiting by the door with Jimin, and were excited to know the events in the seminar from Seokjin's perspective.

"Looks like Jungkook's big baby wanted to be carried." He said when they got near.

"Jinnie! Are you feeling better?" Jimin asked when he saw them.

Seokjin whispered to Jungkook. "Put me down, Kookie." He said.

Jungkook put him down and let him stand on his feet.

"Hello, Jiminie-hyung, Joonie-hyung. I am feeling better, thank you for checking on me earlier, Jiminie-hyung."

"Always for our Jinnie." Jimin answered.

"Mr. Kim just arrived at the parking lot, Jinnie. You might wanna take your seat." Namjoon said.

"Okay, Joonie-hyung." He said then walked towards the seat beside Heechul's. Jungkook followed him from behind and assisted him in seating by pulling his chair and pushing it back when Seokjin was about to sit.

After 3 minutes, Heechul arrived at the dining area and immediately smiled upon seeing his grandson waiting for him.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim." Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon said at the same time.

"Good evening. Take all of your seats at the table so that we can eat." He said and the three followed, leaving the other men on standby at the door.

The three are usually the closest to the Kims as they have served him eversince they were children. Heechul treated them as his, especially Jungkook since his father is the most loyal to him.

"Good evening, hal-abeoji. How was work?" Seokjin asked smiling at his grandfather.

"Work is as usual. How was the seminar?" Heechul asked while men serves them their food.

"It was fun. I learned a lot about the school that I'll be attending. I made friends but Kookie..." he stopped and looked at Jungkook with a pout. Jungkook did not care and just continue eating.

Heechul laughed as he knows what already happened.

"Why are you laughing, abeoji?" Seokjin asked.

"You just look cute when you pout." Heechul said. "Now what did Jungkook did that made you pout cutely?"

"Abeoji, I am not cute! I am handsome! Anyway, he scared the guy who went to me but did not scare the people who went to meet him. They all think he looks hot."

"Hm, that's interesting. I don't think I have heard that part yet." Heechul said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook gulped the food he was eating and drank water.

"One girl even gave him his number, abeoji!" Seokjin continue.

"Seokjin, I threw away the paper, you saw me do it." Jungkook said.

"Yes, but you should not have accepted it in the first place!"

Heechul, Namjoon and Jimin stopped eating and watched the two bicker.

"What are you saying? I did not accept it. She put it in my pocket!"

"Why would you even let her be that close to you? You can also hear people whispers, they all think you are hot!"

"So what? They all think you are handsome!" Jungkook rebutted.

"I don't care what they think about me! They all wanted to be your friend because you are hot! That blonde girl was so sure she'll be your girlfriend!"

"And I don't even care about them, I only care about you!"

"Y---you what?"

Heechul took a drink and smirked at the sudden silence of his grandson.

Jimin and Namjoon continue eating as they are sure the bickering is over.

"I---I'm s-supposed to c-care about y-you only." Jungkook said nervously and started eating his food again.

Seokjin got sad about what Jungkook explained. He is right, though. He was there to care about him and not to mingle with others. He focused on his food again and started eating.

**********

After their dinner, Jungkook was called by Heechul in his office. Jungkook wanted to talk to Seokjin because he looks sad again but Jimin said he shouldn't and just go to Heechul.

"Have you seen his daughter?" Heechul asked Jungkook as soon as he entered the room.

"I met her at Seokjin's seminar. It looks like she will be in the same department as us." Jungkook answered. "She was also the blonde girl Seokjin was talking about earlier."

"That's good, you got her attention already. Pay very close attention to her. I don't want Seokjin to be hurt in any way." Heechul said.

"I will put my life in line for Seokjin, Mr. Kim."

"I know. That's why I want you to have this." Heechul gave an envelope to Jungkook.

Jungkook took his time and read it, but his eyes were slowly widening as he read every part of it.

"I had this completed today." Heechul said while letting Jungkook read everything.

"Mr. Kim..." he said about to reject whatever was written in it.

"I know you'll object it. Jungkook, even before your father died, this has already been decided. I am not asking you to sign it now, but I want you to think about it because my grandson and I will be the happiest if you do. You may now go." He said.

Jungkook bowed and left with the envelope on his hand.

Before going to his room, he went to Seokjin's first. As soon as he opened the door, he checked the bed, but no one's there. He heard the drops of water from the shower area so he left knowing that Seokjin is taking a shower.

He saw Jimin in the hallway as if waiting for someone.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?"

"Waiting for Seokjin. He said he'll take a shower and he wanted to talk to someone." He answered.

"I see. Call me if you need anything from me."

"Stay away from him for a while and I'm sure he'll miss you." Jimin said winking at Jungkook.

"What kind of advise is that?"

"An advise that will save your life." Jimin said jokingly.

"Whatever." Jungkook said then left.