Prologue

The sound of water can be heard as it pass through the rocks in small waves. The nature was joyful filled with excitement.

Gangaputra bhisma was doing Surya Puja when he heard a cry coming from behind him. He searched the area and found a small baby girl around a year old . Picking her up he started to think what to do and how can someone be so cruel to abandon a small child.

He sit down on a big rock at the bank of river Ganga and wrap the baby with his angavastra.

"Putra" a gentle voice called out to him
Bhisma looked up to see him mother Goddess ganga standing in front of him with a comforting smile.

" Pranipat mata"
He stood up and bowed in front of his mother hands still wrapped around the baby.

" Iss kanya ko apna samjho Putra isse siksha do shastra ka gyan do aur apni putri sa pyaar iss sishu ko sneh se rakhon"
She caress the baby head who smiled up at her .

"Parantu mata agar hum yeh sishu lekar rajya gaye toh kya kahenge dhritarashtra aur hastinapur ki praja se"
His face had a frown .

"Chinta na Karo Putra yeh ek Divya kanya hai aur rahi baat praja aur dhritarashtra ki toh keh dena sari sachai "
She smile one last time and disappeared in thin air.

Bhisma having no other choice took the baby to the palace and it was easier than he thought about convincing the citizens and even the royal members.

She was named Akshaya means indestructible.

Growing up she become everyone's life.
Every single person in the palace loves her and the story start when Pandavas come to live .

Do comment and vote.