What if

What if Dragons could make one wish in their life that would be full filled without exceptions.

What if no dragon ever tried doing this because the wish was full filled in a twisted way.

What if Raon made a Wish.

What if Raon, after hearing that his human couldn't forget, innocently wished for his human to be able to forget. 

What if this resulted in sadness and chaos.

Just what if Cale forgot everything.

What if Eruhaben tried to use his own wish to fix everything.

What if his wish was for everything to go back to how it was supposed to be.

What if due to that Kim Rok Soo woke up and finally read the sixth novel, admiring how Cale became a hero but sad at the ending line that said 'Thus everything faded away, never to be known or seen' and left the series where it was.

What if everyone was drowning in despair while Raon blamed himself.

 What if Raon went bersek and time reversed.

But what if their fate went back to how it was supposed to be had Kim Rok Soo not become Cale Henituse. 

What if Kim Rok Soo went through extreme despair again and again till his eyes lost light and he finally gave up.

What if the only person to remember was Sherrit but no one found her.

What if she finally used her wish.

What if that that wish was for them to finally get out the Sealed god's test.

What if after everyone got out they hugged Cale.

What if they were able to enjoy Cale's slacker life with him.

What if it was all a test.

What if Cale was the only person to know it was not.