CHAPTER 1

HEAVEN P.O.V

There's a popular quote that says_Life is not a bed of roses and am just starting to realize that at this point of my life.

Growing up as a kid, I always got everything I wanted. A good and understanding parents, A loving brother and the prince charming of my life.

What more could I possibly ask for?

But unfortunately my mom died of cancer devastating us mostly my brother cuz he was Mama's boy and I was the Papa's princess.

After a year,I got married to my prince charming.

He was the sweet and loving husband every woman wished for_And that was until he started changing because I couldn't get pregnant for him since we got married.

I was Torn apart, heartbroken and almost fell into depression but my brother and father were always there for me and always stood by me.

Things changed between I and Connor, He was no longer the sweet and loving husband he was before.

He barely speaks to me, Comes home late at night,Hits me sometimes and barely have s*x with me.

He only have s"x with me when he's angry and needs someone to vent it on.

Each time I talked to him about it, he'll always give an excuse saying he's exhausted from work or wasn't in the mood.

According to him,Am now the useless wife who stays at home all day doing nothing other than being a nagging wife and a pain in his neck.

"Good morning honey"I said with a smile as he walked into the living room.

"Did you make my coffee?"He asked in a bored tone, without responding to me_not even with a smile.

"I went out for my morning run, I'll make your coffee immediately"I replied, almost quickly.

I didn't want him to get angry again.

He waved his hand off annoyingly grabbing his keys and headed towards the door.

"Connor"I called out, hurriedly walking after him.

"Connor!!!"

He didn't turn back at me.

I ran towards him but he already got into the car and drove out in speed.

Again, I did it again. Why do I always mess things up.

Sighing out sadly, I walked back into the house and took my phone wanting to call my best friend.

***********

"Katie!!!"I shouted excitedly, pulling her to a tight hug.

She chuckled returning my hug. "It's only been four days, Did you miss me that much?"

"Of course I do, Didn't you miss me?"I narrowed my eyes, staring at her with a frown.

She nodded.

"I missed you, Happy now?"She grinned.

"Very, How have you been?"I asked as we both sat down together.

"Good and you?"

I sighed.

"Great"I smiled.

My cheeks hurt from smiling too much, Pretending like everything was alright when deep down am not.

"What did that Asshole of a husband do this time?"Her expression was filled with anger.

"Don't call him that"I mumbled, staring at my palms.