𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘,012

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘

𝐊𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐙
•𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
📍 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
⌚:10:46𝐀𝐌

"I'm sorry khy please" I scoffed as I packed my suitcase "don't touch me ethan, you not sorry your sorry cuz u got caught, like the fuck" he scoffed "OK you mad, so when I'm gonna see my child" I side eyed him

"Why said you was" he jerked his head back "fuck you mean" I looked at him glaring "I don't want other bitches around my child and obviously your already moving on so.." Ethan mugged me.

"So your jealous" I raised my eye brow as I put my second suitcase on the floor "jealous of what if u want another nigga I'll get one, plus I'm not jealous of no cheating ass hoe" I shook my head.

"I look at my phone seeing the daycare calling I grabbed it and answered it " hello...oh shit..ok I'll be there give me a couple minutes" I hung up closing my drawer"what happened? " Ethan questioned.

"I'll be back don't touch my shit" I grabbed my purse "khy" I ignored him walking out.

TIMESKIP
*𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞*

"Than when I tried to take her to time out she ran away to jetemiah" I rolled my eyes listening to her rant "oh..I'm sorry am I boring you with your daughter's behaviour today" the daycare teacher asked with an attitude.

"Yeah sadly you are I've been here 23 minutes and you have only told me about your 'rules' instead of telling me where the fuck my daughter at" the girls face went blank as she looked around the daycare room.

"Well-" I jerk my head back watching her motions "you don't know where my daughter at but you busy telling me what she did" I scoffed feeling my blood boil "i'ma slap a bitch, where the fuck my daughter at" Mrs.delgoto's lips parted, she was a little scared of khymani.

Mrs.delgoto was a young white women she wore black glasses and wore thick makeup khymani always felt bad because she was really pretty and she always wondered why she wore so much makeup.

"Look no need to be rash, we'll find her we just need to find Jeremiah as well" khymani step back a little bit with her eyes wide open "so you lost Jeremiah as well bet lemme call his mother" khymani started dialing samari's number.

Mrs.delgoto started to get hot, because this wouldn't have been the first time she had another problem with Jeremiah being 'missing' making his mother come up to the daycare, and the words that samari said to the teacher about her child kept repeating in her mind.