𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘,013

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊..𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

•𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
•𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
📍𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

I sat on the couch smoking while waiting for khymani to get back I soon heard the door open "daddy" I heard solana's voice I quickly put out my blunt and looked back at her and a genuine smile came on my face

"Hey babygirl" I stood up opening my arms to her, khymani didn't say anything she just closed the door and walked back to our room "why you home so early" I crouched down to her.

"I got in trouble..but not with mommy but she said I can't go back to daycare because the teacher almost lost me and miah" I jerked my head back "that's news to me" I mumbled "go to your room I gotta talk to mommy" she nodded running to her room.

"Khy what the hell happened at the daycare" I asked watching her fold her clothes neatly putting them in the suitcase "stuff" she said vaguely " I scoffed "I know what I wanna know is why is my daughter telling me instead of her mother" I paused.

"And why are you being so immature, trying to keep my daughter away from me" she shrugged "because it was immature of you to go to Eva's house again knowing me and you was at least trying to make things right" she slamed the drawer closed.

"It was immature of you to say I can't hang out with my friends just because we went to a party and nothing happened" she slowly walked up to me "it was immature of you to even compare me going to a party and you going to your ex's house so Ethan don't even try to call me immature" she turned her back on me.

''And I've apologized I don't know what the fuck else you want me to do khy" I closed our room door "and you saying all this I'm trying to figure out why the fuck my daughter telling me that she was supposedly 'missing' at daycare and courtlyn can't find her or Jeremiah" I raised my arms up confused.

"There's nothing else you need to know you just explained it don't be dumb" my jaw dropped "oh my gosh you act like I was there your being selfish" she jerked her head back.

"Ethan the last thing I am is selfish, nigga please tell me how I'm selfish" she mugged me crossing my arms "your only thinking of yourself your actually trying to keep my child away from me" I semi-yelled.

"And your fucking selfish you have a problem with me going against what you say but you did the same shit, actually lemme change my words your a fucking hypocrite that's what the fuck you are" I leaned against the door matching her mug.

She nodded slowly licking her glossed up lips "ok..I maybe a hypocrite.. I'll admit it I am, but I at least I owned up to it you lied, you acted like nothing happened and came home out of it" she counted on her fingers.

"If you was gonna lie to me and go to her house at least do a better job hiding it, i-it's like you wanted me to find out" I looked up at the ceiling shaking my head no.

"Khy be so for real if you said no to me going to see her the last thing I would want is for you to find out" she rolled her eyes sitting on the bed "so if I didn't find out you wouldn't have told me" I squinted my eyes shaking my head "why would I tell you if I didnt find out about you going to the club would you have told me?" She looked away then looked back to me.

"Don't flip the question Ethan you always do this, look I'm not even gonna argue with you we can figure out what ever with solana but me and you are done" she put her suitcase on the ground next to the other.

"Khy I don't want to end shit" she shrugged "I don't care I'm done Ethan I really really am, you can have solana till Wednesday, and um...if anything else let me know I unblocked you yesterday so yeah" khymani put the handles of the suitcase up and started rolling it "excuse me" she waited for me to move.

"Let me help-" she quickly cut me off "its fine just move" I sighed in decent and opened the door for her making her walk out the the living room "please khy lets not end what we have...for solana" she stopped at the door leaving her bags and suitcases there and turned.

"We don't need to be together to take care of her" she walked down the hall to solana's room "we both said we wanted what's best for her and we said we wanted her to have a different life than up we both grew up in a one parent household, shit your dad and mom didn't get back together till you were 19'' she quickly turned around and looked at me deep in the eyes.

" I want my daughter to live her best life whether were together or not...but as of right now she's living her best life without us together and that's a fact" she glared walking to solana's room.

She soon walked out "bye" she said lowly grabbing her bags and luggage walking out I walked around to the front of the couch sitting down with my face in hands "shit" I whispered soon I heard the door open I looked up seeing khymani.

"Forgot to give you these" she gave me a closed smile placing the keys down on the table by the door, everything left like slowly motion as she put the keys down.

Everything was over and it was my fault.

To be continued.... Family

Made-2/11-12/24