𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘,014

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘

•𝐊𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐙
•𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
📍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
⌚-9:48𝐀𝐌

After a day of me and Ethan's break up I was kinda a wreck, I knew I had a chance to make me and Ethan to get back together and I ruined it but I just couldn't do it

He said he wasn't going to Eva's house I caught him and then he went again and that just really upseted me and I just didn't want anything to do with that.

Today I think I'm gonna take today to be a self care day I turned my phone on dnd and started to get ready to take a shower I turned my speaker on putting on hombody by rob49 and made my shower hot.

In the shower I shaved, exfoliated, scrubed in those placed and then I got out and lighted some candles and got in the bath, I did a face mask and listened to conceited by sza.

I quietly hummed the song taking in the smell of the bath and body works lavender vanilla scent.

TIMESKIP

I was in Alex's kitchen I put a heat up pizza in the oven and waited for it to be done I grabbed my phone looking g through notifications see some from Instagram tiktok and every thing.

I turned it off not seemling anything that would interest me I walked to the living room and went to Zeus and turned on baddies.

"Even if my name was Natalie Nunn you bitches still can't chin check me" I mumbled turned the TV up.

"I really needed this" I mumbled concentrating on the TV.

TIMESKIP

"Girl omg Megan eating Nicki up bro" I laughed with Alex as we ate popcorn "real I love me some Nicki but honestly Nicki acting a hot mess bro" me and her started laughing together.

"We need this why didn't we hang out this much" Alex asked me "I don't know maybe because you can't stand me and I can't stand you" she rolled her eyes "yeah OK anyways" she smiled.

I laid my head on her shoulder as we watched law and order together "I don't know about you but...nick fine" I said smiling "Nick is fine but sonny finner" Alex said biting her pointer finger seducingly as carisi came on the screen.

"I don't even like white boy but damn" Alex threw her head back "he can do me any day.

" nick can do me any day"Alex jerked her head back "Bitch you just got out a relationship you a how" we both laughed

"Nick my man don't play with it"

To be continued.... Family

Made:2/12/23