𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘,015

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍?

•𝐊𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐙
•𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
📍𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
⌚- 3:18𝐏𝐌

I slowly walked around the store grabbing food that me, Alex or solana would like, its been a week since me and Ethan broke up and its been well me have the rotation going on

One week he would have her Monday through Wednesday and I would have her the rest of the week and we would switch and I would have her the days he had the week of the last (if you need me to clear it up more lmk)

I was finally comfortable and finally over what happened.

"excuse me" I turned and there was a darkskin guy "oh sorry" I moved my cart and looked at the different varieties of baby puffs.

"You look mad familiar" he said looking me up and down "oh..." His eyes soon widened "oh shit you with that notti nigha right" I bit my lip "I was not anymore.

" well...shit lemme slide" he smiled putting his phone out to me he was a fine looking guy so why not I out my phone number in and handed his phone back to him.

I soon fleet my phone vibrate and saw his text come through "I'll text you later ma" he grabbed a bag of chips and walked away smiling.

I started smiling as well but then it faded, I then turned around "wait what's your name" I quickly said "kaiser" he turned walking out of the aisle.

TIMESKIP

"yes girl he darkskin and he got twist or dreads whatever you wanna call them'' I stooed talking seeing the way Alex was looking at me " what" she mugged me "why your moving on so quickly and why you going rafter people opposite from Ethan" I jerked my head back.

"Me and Ethan are done I'm not gonna look for someone just like him, what are you talking about" she rolled her eyes crossing her arms "just done get hurt this time ok"

"Alright"

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐊𝐇𝐈 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄𝐊𝐇𝐈 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐢😫😫

To be continued.... Family

A/n: thoughts?
I got lazy BTW

Made-2/12/23