T W E N T Y - S I X

@koreaboo_official

Kim Min Hee was found dead inside her car after getting involved in a car accident, A metal slit her throat because of the impact and a sharp metal was also sunk on her chest

Kim Min Hee was found dead inside her car after getting involved in a car accident, A metal slit her throat because of the impact and a sharp metal was also sunk on her chest. See for more...

Jennie slammed her phone angrily at the table as she called all her people once she read the news.

"Who the hell did that?! Didn't I told you clearly to not kill her?!" Jennie yelled angrily, glaring at each man Infront of her trembling as they looked down.

"M-Mrs. Kim... we didn't killed her... we already let her go 3 weeks ago a-as what you asked us to... to do" One of her men bravely answered, still looking down.

"Then who?! If Lisa finds out she might think that it's, one of my doings!"

Jennie angrily sat down on her swivel chair, she's mad when she founds out the news. She wanted her killed but she stopped herself not wanting her wife to get mad at her.

"Mrs. Kim... Please calm down... your baby" Jennie's secretary reminded her nervously, Jennie shot her a glare but still calm herself not wanting to harm her baby inside her.

Taking deep breaths to calm herself, Jennie reluctantly pushed aside her anger, her hand instinctively resting on her baby bump. She couldn't afford to let her emotions get the best of her, especially not now.

"I know, I know," she muttered, trying to soothe both herself and her unborn child. "I just... I can't have anything jeopardizing what we have. Not now."

Her secretary, sensing the tension in the room, approached cautiously. "Mrs. Kim, perhaps it's best to focus on damage control. We need to ensure that this doesn't spiral out of control and reflect poorly on you or the family."

Jennie nodded, her mind already racing with plans and contingencies. "You're right. Get me the damage control team and have them prepare a statement. We need to handle this swiftly and decisively."

As her team scrambled to carry out her orders, Jennie couldn't shake the unsettling feeling that lingered in the back of her mind. Despite her efforts to maintain control, the fear of Lisa's reaction loomed large, a reminder of the delicate balance she must maintain between her personal desires and the obligations of her position in the Kim family.

After the chaos of the morning subsided, Jennie found herself back at home, seeking solace in the familiarity of their shared space. As she entered the living room, she spotted Lisa engrossed in a book, her attention fully captured by the pages before her as Areum was asleep next to her on the couch.