Bestfriends

A/n: Hi this is my first time writing a story in English because its not my first language so if there are some mistakes tell me pls 😭

Yn Pov:
Me and Walker? Inseparable since we were babys. Y/m/n and Heather (your mum name and Walkers mother) have been best friends since high school so me and Walker know eachother since birth. We were and still are growing up together and I love our friendship so much honestly. When I turned 13 (we are 15 in this story and Walker too) and I started to grow into my women body I also catched feelings for Walker. Of course he didnt know about it, I dont want to ruin our friendship because of my dumb crush in him. Only three persons know about it. It was my mum, Heather and Leena. They knew since the beginning, and they are still saying that I should confess but I refuse.
_ _ _ _
Walkie 🤓
Walkie 🤓:
Y/n/n
Hey
Heyyyyy
Answer girl
                          Y/n/n:
                                                                     yeah Walk?

Walkie 🤓:
come over we should talk

                                   Y/n/n:
                                                    is something wrong?

Walkie 🤓:
just come over already, you have 15 minutes 🙄
Read at 2:06 PM

I get worried because Walker never act like this. I put on my shoes and started to walking to the Scobells. They live on the same street as me so its like 2 minutes to their house. I knocked on the door and Pete (his father) opened.

"Hi Yn nice to see you again I haven't seen you a week" he said, i smiled and said "Hi Pete nice to see you too, is Walker in his room?"
"Yeah he is" "okay thanks see you later"

I said as i ran up the stairs to the Walkers room.
I knocked on his door and not 5 seconds later Walker opened with big smile on his face
"Hi Y/n/n" he said as he hugged me.

I always loved Walkers hugs, they are so comfortable and I would love to stay like this with Walker forever.

"Hi Walk, what did you wanted to talk about?"
"Let sit" Walker said, oh, I'm so nervous. What did he wanted to tell me?

"Y/n, you know how I told you I get that role of Percy Jackson right?" "yeah I know I'm so proud of you" "Yn, I'm leaving in 2 days." "What do you mean?" "Yn I'm leaving, we're starting to film in week, and I will be away for 6 months"

"Oh" I really wasn't expecting this that early, like yeah I know he would leave but not this early. Walker noticed that I'm upset and said
"Yn dont be sad, I promise I will call you everyday, and soon I will be back"

"You promise?" "I promise Y/n/n"

_ _ _ _

1 day before Walker leaves

Me and Walker have sleepover right now and we are laying in my bed cuddled together watching Teen Wolf (a/n: I LOVE TEEN WOLF SM) , we always cuddle since we were little kids.

(Spoiler on TW)
We finished that scene where Lydia kissed Stiles because he had panic attack and I was SCREAMING
"OMG WALKER DID YOU SEE THAT?!"
"Yes Yn I did, you know, I actually have eyes" he rolled his eyes
"Omg im freaking out they are so cute, I wish someone would love me as Stiles loves Lydia"
"I do love you like that" Walker said and my heart stopped

"What?" I asked him confused

"I do love you that way Yn, I do since we were little" Walker explains

"You like me like like me?" I asked him

"Yeah Yn, I do like like you" he answered and when I tell you my heart stopped, I definitely mean it.

"Walker.. I like you too, since we were 13 actually" i said

"Really? My and your mum were telling me to make a move but I didnt wanted to because I was afraid you wouldn't like me back but I told myself that when I'm leaving I should tell you."

"I'm glad you did" i said looking in his gorgeous blue eyes

"Do you mind if I maybe kiss you?" He asked

AHHHHH WHAAAAT JSJSJSJSNJDHSJ IM DREAMING

"I really wouldn't mind Walk" "Okay I'm glad"

As he said that, he leaned in and kissed me.
That kiss wasn't long but it wasn't short. As we kissed, he hold me by my waist and it gives me butterflys. After a while we pulled away and smiles at eachother.

I'm definitely going to miss him even more now.

A/n: tell me if you liked it or not, you can also leave requests in the comments. And dont forgot to vote!!
790 words!!!!