Backstory

‼️⚠️TW⚠️‼️

Hi. My names Eren. This part is a small back story. Some parts will be left out due to personal reasons.

When I was little, I constantly moved around. I had went to four different elementary schools. We didn't find our permanent spot until it was time for me to go to middle school. I had went into a bad depression at a very young age due to some events happening at that time that no child, man nor woman should not have to go through.

The day was August 18th 2015. My 11th birthday. Six days after someone I was very close to had passed. For as long as I can remember I didn't really have many friends to talk to. There was one person that has been by my side since kindergarten, my best friend Sol. He was always there when I needed him most no matter the circumstance. Throughout middle school I had learned how to hide my emotions and feelings. I didn't start getting help until my freshman year in high school. Even then I didn't fully open up to them. The second semester I met her. The girl that made me feel like I was at home and safe. For years I tried getting help. I tried getting my mother to see that something was very wrong but she never paid any attention so I had kept everything quiet. All the pain that I was going through since I was 9 stayed bottled up to this day.