024.

ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ ᴄᴀᴇᴀʀ-

i just finished recording my song as i walk out of the studio, being met with a large group of paparazzi. 'central cee! what are your thoughts on the cheating rumours revolving around your girlfriend?' i shake my head, clenching my jaw as i walk through them with the help of my security guard. i get in my car before swiftly driving off to avoid any other pictures i might have taken of me as i decide to call thalia. after a few rings, she answers.

'hey.' she speaks first.

'yo.'

'what are you doing?'

'i just finished my song, got caught by some paparazzi. asking me bare questions about you.'

'what did they say?'

'asked about what i thought about you being a cheater.'

'oh.'

'dont worry, i know you're not.'

she doesn't say anything so i decide to change the topic.

after a few hours of being on the phone, she ends it to go to bed.

centralcee has posted✔️

centralcee

liked by thaliadraganova, pinkpantheress, masond_v and 4,201,506 others

centralcee obsessed with you

view comments

thaliadraganova ik u are
    i love you
    user icl never gonna get over them

user cuz everyone knows hes obsessed with thalia
    user i swr hed do anything for her
    user wish it was me

masond_v killy
    akh

'im gonna go to new york.' i say to mason after walking into the kitchen.

'aight, are you going to the superbowl?' he asks as i shrug.

'i might, i have to do other shit in la after anyway.'

'aight.' mason replies before pausing. 'are you pissed at her?'

i shake my head. 'you know how she is, hard to be mad at someone like her.'

'yeah, for you.' he laughs as i scoff. 'just saying, she's got you wrapped around her finger.'

'i know.'

'dont fuck it up.' mason shrugs before walking out.

'what the fuck is that supposed to mean?' i yell as he's already gone. he doesnt reply, making me scoff as i go to my bedroom and start packing. i decide to not tell thalia that im coming, knowing that id love to see the shock on her face when i walk in. i hear my phone ring as i look over, seeing thalia's name show up on my screen.

'heyy.' she chirps, as i give her a small smile.

'yo. what are you doing?' i ask, moving away from my mess of clothes around my bags and laying on the bed instead.

'i just listened to your new song.'

'd'you like it?' i smirk.

'i love it. but i already knew you were obsessed with me.'

i laugh. 'i had to make sure you got the message, innit.' she laughs too, as we continue to talk until she ends the call to do something with zack and valerie.

knocking on her apartment door, i wait before zack opens it, his face lighting up when he realises that it's me.

'holy shit, oak!' he yells as i shush him, but smirk as i dap him up. 

'i wanna surpise your sister.'

'aight, she's in her room.'

i nod, leaving everything in the kitchen as i walk past him and towards her room. i knock softly before opening it.

'zack go away!' i hear her shout from the bathroom as i smirk.

i keep walking towards her bathroom. 'im naked!' she yells as i stifle a laugh.

'is that supposed to keep me away?' i ask as i lean in the door frame, seeing her face light up as she squeals, jumping into my arms. much to my dismay, she is very much fully clothed.

'oh my god, oakley!' thalia yells before kissing me as i kiss her back passionately.

'im a bit disappointed that you're not naked, if im being honest.' i speak as she chuckles, dropping from my arms but keeping her arms wrapped around my shoulders. 'i missed you.'

'i missed you more.' she replies softly before kissing my jaw. 'i need to shower.'

'mm let me join.' i smirk, kissing her neck a little as she laughs.

'okay then.'

i kiss her again, placing my hands on her thighs as i pick her up as she deepens the kiss. i take her top off, leaving her in her bra, as she does the same to me so i'm shirtless. i place her on the counter as i stand between her legs, my hands moving to undo her bra. 'zack's gonna hear.' she breathes as i chuckle, pulling her joggers off before hooking my finger on her panties, pulling them off too.

'then stay quiet.' i mutter as she chuckles, pulling my tracksuit bottoms off before i pick her up, kissing her neck as i carry her to the shower. i take my boxers off before turning the shower on, hearing her squeal from the cold before i step in, pressing my lips to hers as i kiss her, hard.