✨ Chapter 14 ✨

Hey lovelies!!!🍓😚 It's been many days since I uploaded any chapter, that's because I had exams, and still my exams are going on, but I thought to post one chapter. And I also realized that the previous chapters were too short to read, so from now on I'll try to write longer chapters. Thank you very much to all of you who were waiting for my story. I love you lovelies❤️🥺. And I will use this "🦋" emoji whenever the scene changes in the story. I should stop my blabbering here and start the story. I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you guys.

Aanya's POV :-

I was sleeping comfortably but my sleep was disturbed by the alarm ringing. When I woke up it was only 8.30, then I realized that today is Mehak's wedding, and it is already 8.30, which means I have to get ready quickly and also prepare Mehak for her Haldi Ceremony.

I was brushing my teeth when I noticed my henna, which had become very dark in colour. This means that my future husband will love me very much. I came out of my imaginary world and finished my morning routine.

🦋

IN THE GARDEN
(Where the Haldi ceremony will take place.)
Author's POV :-

The haldi ceremony was supposed to start at 8 am, but last night the mehendi and sangeet program ended so late that everyone slept late and woke up late. It is 9.30 now and the Haldi ceremony will begin soon.

Mehek and Advik and their friends also came to the garden after getting ready.

(Aanya's Outfit)

(Rudransh Outfit)(What's your opinion about their outfit guys? Let me know in the comment section)

(Rudransh Outfit)
(What's your opinion about their outfit guys? Let me know in the comment section)

Everyone came and the bride and groom sat on their seats in the middle of the garden, which was especially decorated for them. Everything was decorated in yellow color and looked very beautiful. First some elders came from both bride and groom side and did some Puja of bride and groom.( I don't know what that Puja called, so don't mind.)