Woman's POV

The day that changed my whole destiny was the day I met him.

               That day I woke up with one thought in my mind "Kill yourself", I prepared myself and I made the tasteless coffee and ate garlic bread thinking it would be my last meal. I took my car and drove it trying to find the perfect opportunity to die, "if I hit someone they would die too, I should hit a tree then" that's when I started searching for a tree, here is it I putted the maximum speed and hit it with pure attention to kill myself here I m finally dead a pure blessing, somehow I woke up in a bed to see a white light. 

Thought it was heaven at first but then I realized I was in a room otherwise a hospital, as I turned I found two men staring at me, first a man wearing a white smoke and trying to check me which made me conclude it was a doctor and a familiar face, I tried to recognize but I was having a painful headache that made me feel dizzy, the doctor explained me my condition and told me that the young man brought me her when he find the accident in his way to work. I thanked him but deep inside I felt hatred, why the hell he saved me I was literally about to kill myself but at the end who cares, as I starred at him more I realized it was my coworker, a kind man well known for his respectful behavior and manners towards everyone.

                Hours later I quitted the hospital the young man proposed to me to take me home since my car is destroyed and I was in a bad condition which I refused first but I accepted then. The ride was silent cause we barely talked at work but the dynamic between us was something different.

                The next day as we arrived to the company the boss came to us angry yelling at us , I couldn't say anything or defend myself I m a woman and I need that job even if it's not worth living like a slave for a life I don't even wanna live. The boss could easily notice the bandage on my head. The man next to me was silent and he apologized to him with a slight feeling of humiliation on his face, he couldn't respond back but I realized something, is he getting humiliated for me, for helping me ,for saving my life. That's when I felt a brand new feeling, the warm and lovely feeling called love it was amazing. All I wanted is to apologize hug him and cry cause he deserved the world.

After some hours of work I went to the cafeteria to get my lunch , I noticed he is working in the lunch time so I took all my courage and I came back with a cup of coffee to thank him. I smiled at him and I enjoyed his presence, we talked a little bit except the more I talked the void on my heart disappeared slowly and felt the warm feeling. I wanted to stay with but I can't he doesn't deserve it, maybe it's his way to manipulate me to get advantage of me and do it.

Since we missed that day we had extra hours of works and we both stayed in the company working, we weren't a lot but in my team there was just me and him staying in our work place at night. He entamed a discussion with me about life, I noticed he was a literature enthusiast just like me and we talked about our favorite works and life philosophy which was really entertaining. I felt real admiration and I smiled whenever we looked at eachothers. I can admit he was a very good looking man and I wanted to stay with him all the night but my fear of men couldn't let me do anything.

               Weeks later we became more friendly with eachothers and I loved his presence in my life. One time we decided to work on a writing project together in his home, I got scared at first cause I realized it was my first time going to a man's house and I m already traumatized from a past trauma but my love desire and intuition towards him dominated my thoughts. 

As we both entered his house I sat in the couch waiting cause I felt so confused but he was getting late which made me worried so I searched for him till I find him in his room semi naked applying a cream in his body, all I could saw was old scars all over his body. When I caught him he turned at me with shame in his face somehow I got curious about his scars so I asked, that's when he opened up to me and told me about his abusive father, at the same time I was applying the cream in his body, I didn't felt insecure cause I could feel his good energy and protecting side. I couldn't help but kiss his check and vent to him about my trauma: the time where I truly lost myself. I was out with a male friend at night buying some groceries for myself suddenly he randomly confessed to me but I rejected him cause the feeling was not mutual until he grabbed in the back of the store and raped me thinking he would force me to enjoy his presence which traumatized me.

As the man heard it he kissed and told me to move on from our past which I accepted with all the pleasure.