CHAPTER ONE:

After moving to a new orphanage from the old one who burned, it meant also to change school and the education system, how annoying...
The first day was rather..surprising? The school was old and very big, and kinda somber, there wasn't too much lights so it would be easy to be lost.
It was time to go to "school", I prepared all my things and outfit, brushing my messy hair was really annoying and boring, people say that brunette girls are very annoying, well...I wont lie im indeed annoying sometimes, but most importantly: the first day at school, i wanted to do an experiment, Im going to be honest, i never ever understood a single thing about humans, how will they react if i do that or this, if i say this or that. In short: i was clueless about it, and I wanted to experiment this on my whole childhood, but damn, the moment when i stepped the first stair in the building, I had the guts to feel suddenly that these futur years will be horrible, I entered in the cour to meet they new classmates, they all knew each other really well, and I was like some crow amongst swans. And it was pretty boring, they all looked at me hesitantly, but here is the first act i wanted to show: an first bad impression, an impression that would be really....oh damn what the hell does that guy wants? Why is he walking towards me? His short height and blond hair with a natural scrunched face, what an unpleasant sight, he looks like some sort of horse. And by the way he talks and wears his outfit, he surely has divorced parents. I start acting very friendly and warm, but oh, how i hate this acting, but I need to provoke him, for the sake of my clueless mind, I took off his hat and teased him about it, (god this is so embarrassing! I wish i disappear right now.) and for that, he pulled my hair, okay...let's go for it, I slap him harshly with my bag but, I didn't expect for...shoot, some blood and teeth are on the floor, the whole class look at me, and well..experience achieved: I have a first bad impression, and they all now despise me as hell.

(I know this might sound crazy that a kiddo is clueless about humans and try to understand humanity by spending all her childhood on it but trust me, there are going to be more interesting moments and angst<3)

(Thats the end for now on (after all lets say its an little Epilogue))