Bounded

Lucifer sat at the bar, like always but this time he wasn't alone, Lucifer felt the radio static vibrate through his head, it was a sound Lucifer knew he wasn't ever going to forget. Lucifer took a sip of the tangy alcohol, it's not like alcohol could do much but he still enjoyed the taste.

Lucifer put the bottle down and turned his chair around to face the bar itself, he then closed his eyes and sighed slightly, he heard Alastor get up and walk away, Lucifer thought Alastor walked away until he got caught off guard from Alastor pulling Lucifer's hair. He let out a pleasured gasp and Alastor turned Lucifer's chair to face him.

"You want us in your room?" Lucifer guessed.

"I want exactly that." Alastor said, the seductive smile forming on his face. Lucifer nodded but he pulled Lucifer on his lap, Alastor let out a surprised yelp. Lucifer's hands wrapped around the crevice of Alastor's back.

"This time, I'm in control." Lucifer said, his breath sent a vibration through Alastor's body.

"Okay." Alastor said, his voice was different than usual, it had more..static. Lucifer was sorta surprised that Alastor agreed so easily, but there was no complaint. Alastor teleported them to Alastor's room and Alastor was going to throw Lucifer to his knees but he felt the chain Lucifer had on him around his neck and now Alastor was on his knees and the golden chain was in Lucifer hand. Lucifer yanked the chain to make Alastor look up at him.

"You know what to do." Lucifer said pulling Alastor closer to Lucifer's lap. Alastor didn't miss the feeling of the chain but there was something about this situation that made him enjoy it. Alastor nodded and got rid of Lucifer pants and then got rid of the boxers.

he took a couple deep breaths, unlike Lucifer, Alastor had a gag reflex, not that bad but still he knew he would gag. Alastor took one more breath and he didn't even try to tease him at all, he just took all of Lucifer in a once. His tongue swirled around. Lucifer moaned and looked down at the beautiful sight.

The way the chain wrapped around Alastor's neck perfectly, the golden light from the chain, the slight stitch marks around Alastor's mouth, the way his ears twitch slightly. Alastor started to use his teeth now, he wasn't that hard, he was more on the gentle side.

Lucifer let a breathless moan out, Lucifer's hands gripped the sheets slightly, Lucifer was close and he didn't want to release in Alastor's mouth if he didn't want to.

"In or out? Move halfway out for in and pull off for out." Alastor looked up at Lucifer and moved his mouth slightly out. Lucifer nodded and with one more tongue swirl, Lucifer came in Alastor's mouth. Alastor swallowed, the taste wasn't salty, it was more sweet or tangy, Alastor pulled off and he licked the golden white liquid left on his lips.

Lucifer pulled on the chain and made Alastor stand, he then pulled Alastor to his lap, he laid Alastor down and Lucifer backed up.

"I'm getting more chains, is that fine with you?" Lucifer asked, Alastor nodded and Lucifer also nodded and then more golden chains appeared in Lucifer's hand. Lucifer stripped Alastor down and put the chains on Alastor's wrist and Alastor's ankles. Alastor squirmed slightly, the silk sheets ruffled against Alastor's bare skin, the chains around his neck, wrists, and ankles were tight, it felt almost..good..?

Lucifer wrapped his legs around Alastor's hips, his hands placed on Alastor's shoulders. Lucifer than went to Alastor's neck and he bit down. Alastor sucked in air before letting out a pleasured sigh. Lucifer bit down harder till where Alastor's blood was drawn. Alastor's blood tasted like..well Lucifer couldn't tell what it tasted like but it wasn't a bad taste.

Lucifer left a trail of bite marks and a couple of hickeys, Lucifer reached Alastor nipples and without warning bit down. Alastor squirmed slightly in the chains, Alastor couldn't even say anything because all that came out of his mouth was moans. Lucifer swirled his tongue and bit down once more before pulling off.

Lucifer went lower and Lucifer bit down on Alastor's hips, sides, thighs, everywhere Lucifer could. With every little bite, or lick, Alastor moaned and groaned. Lucifer stopped bitting everywhere and he went to Alastor's cock. Pre-cum leaked down his cock and Lucifer licked all of it, drip by drip. He went went to the tip of Alastor's dick, he kissed the tip but Lucifer pulled away after. Alastor looked up at him with begging eyes.

"You'll get that after I'm done if you deserve it." Lucifer kissed down Alastors thighs before he propped Alastors legs up, he got in between them to kiss Alastor gently. Lucifer waved his finger and Alastor felt his insides warm up.

Lucifer moved back and he took his gloves off, his fingers teased Alastor's hole and Alastor moaned, he squirmed and twisted slightly again. Lucifer then put his finger in and then added another one and did a scissor motion. Alastor moaned and his back arched up as much as it could as he was still bounded by the chains. Lucifer added one more finger before pulling out.

Lucifer waved his finger again and Alastor's insides warmed up again. Alastor enjoyed the feeling a lot, like a lot, his dick twitched. Lucifer moved his tail and he started to slowly push in. Alastor moaned, Lucifer tail wasn't even in all the way and Alastor was already acting like this.

Lucifer pushed his tail in half way and Alastor moaned even louder, back arched, his fingers gripped the chains, his legs twitched. Lucifer pushed his tail all the way in and Alastor moaned even louder. All you could hear through out the room and maybe the entire hotel of Lucifer didn't soundproof the room.

Lucifer twisted his tail around to get every inch inside of Alastor, Lucifer hit Alastor's sweet spot and twisted his tail faster. Alastor could've broken those chains if they were any ordinary chains. He twisted once more and Alastor came all over his stomach, Lucifer pulled out his tail.

"Don't worry, I know what you want." Lucifer went to Alastor's stomach and quickly licked everything up before going to Alastors dick, he kissed the tip again but this time he didn't pull away, he went down halfway and used his teeth slightly before taking everything down his throat.

Lucifer bobbed his head a bit and he sucked harder before Alastor bounced his thigh on Lucifer legs and Lucifer knew to pull halfway out and than the warm sensation went down his throat.

Lucifer pulled off and removed all the chains including the bounded one. Alastor sat up and then placed his hand under Lucifer's mouth and Lucifer looked up and spit on Alastor's actual hand and not his glove. Alastor then started to stroke Lucifer and Lucifer moaned slightly.

Alastor gave a couple more strokes and Lucifer came on his own stomach.

"Do you want me to clean myself up?" Lucifer asked.

"No, I want to do it." Alastor said before he opened Lucifer legs more and he started to lick the cum off Lucifer stomach, the sweet tangy taste was like a drug to Alastor now, he licked up every last drop, he looked up at Lucifer and laid his head down on Lucifer's chest.