NEW CHAPTER?!?! 😻😻

[[WHAT IS UP MY GUYS!!!! WE(I) ARE BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER😻😻]]~ Scaramouche POV ~
- ~•~ -

For the entirety of the lunch period, the table remained emptily quiet. Of course, their glares spoke out more than their words. I could feel the unsure glances that Venti gave me, the dark glares that Xiao did, Kazuha's sympathetic looks, and Heizou's... whatever creepy, threatening expression that was that he wore.

Ah~ where is my will to live in this situation?! Gone. Gone with the wind that Heizou has blown.

I wasn't in the mood to talk. I'm praying to the archons at this point that someone will start a conversation. I must seem out of character. But then, do they really know me enough to what kind of person I am?

"Ahah~ isn't it odd how Scaramouche hasn't bothered to sit with us at all the last few days~?" Heizou eyeballed me. I felt vile rising in my throat. Shit, not now, stupid! I can't act like this in front of Heizou... he'll know I'm scared. If he knows I'm scared, he could take advantage of me again...

"It is a bit odd..." Venti said, looking a bit unsure of himself. I'm sure Heizou told them something. I'm so fucking sure of it. What the fuck did he tell them?!

My heart ran a thousand laps, the pace quickening with each go around. What did he tell them? What did he tell them? What did he tell them?

"He probably just didn't feel welcomed. Stop being so rude, guys!" Kazuha snapped back, trying to avoid the bantering. Xiao stayed silent, watching with his eyes scrunched.

"It's not our fault he didn't feel welcomed—! We were always nice to him!" Venti retorted back. Xiao clenched his fists as Venti and Kazuha started to argue. Eventually, he joined in to. Defending Venti. Heizou made a few comments, but didn't necessarily engage. He had started this argument. He had planned it.

After countless banters and snaps, I could feel a light ringing sound creep into my ears. It got louder. Louder, louder, and louder. It's all I could hear. Their argument was straight pulled out from my hearing, like an item missing from its treasure chest.

"You guys need to shut the fuck up." I could feel their eyes turn on me as the words snapped out from my mouth, silencing the bickering around me. Well, there goes me trying to change.

I could feel their stares. I could feel Heizou's lips twist up into a wicked smirk. He knew I would snap. He planned on it. I just played right into his horrid plans.

"And who are you to talk? You're the one who started this argument." Xiao snarled, Venti looking at me whilst in destain. Kudos to me for thinking I could really be a normal student again. It's just gonna end up like last time. There's really no point in keeping my cool, is there? I know what the outcome will be either way, so why bother trying?

"Started? I haven't even spoke the whole time I've been at lunch with you guys!" I clinched my tense fingers into a fist, clamping them together. "And Heizou is the one who started it! He's at fault for all of this!"

"So Heizou is at fault for this?! What about you? You're the one who raped his friend!" Venti blurted, but soon turned wide-eyed. Heizou's lips drew up slightly into a smirk, before it dropped and he wore of mask of cursed deceit. Fooling everyone with just his looks, he persuaded the way the argument had flowed. He chose the direction of the way the river streamed.

I could feel the eyes of the tables near by turn on us. Just the outcome I had once experienced, becoming a reality again. My reality. "I— didn't mean to say that so loud—"

Venti got cut off by Xiao's grunt, "It's fine. He deserves to be known for what he is anyways." Though Heizou wore a look of utter distain, I could the aura of a sinister being admitting from his shallow reaction.

The students around mumbled lowered words, the volume quiet but loud once put together. Here it was again, what had happened before. Whispers reached my ears. Many of them.

"he raped someone?"
"Really? He doesn't seem like the type."
"I heard about a rumor, apparently it was when he was in middle school."
"In the classroom?! Ew, gross!"
"He shouldn't be allowed to attend this school!"
"what if he rapes me, too?!"
"I heard he's a pervert!"
"isn't his mom the boss of the Raiden company?"
"maybe that's why he was raised so poorly."
"I heard he goes and sneaks pictures in the girls lockers."
"I heard he actually raped that Heizou-guy, not his friend!"

All of those whispers. Some of them had been correct, too. I was a disgusting person. Maybe I hadn't took picture of girls or raped someone, but I was still horrible. I've hurt people, that's why I deserve this kind of treatment. Heizou was correct, when he had said such cruel words to me back then, I really am a horrid person. I don't deserve to live the way I do. I don't deserve to live, at all.

I should just die—

"Scaramouche!" I felt a hand shake my shoulder violently. Kazuha's hand. Right, he still felt sympathy for me. He shouldn't waste his time on me. There's nothing worth saving. "Calm down, we just need to clarify things before they reach the other students!" Kazuha reasoned, but it was already too late. I had tried that before, back when it had happened, it doesn't work. Everyone find out either way, and if you're unlucky, a more twisted story will come out of that origin story that was once told.

I could feel Heizou's gaze. He was watching me. He watching my reactions, my body language, the words I chose to speak, the way I responded to certain things. Heizou knew me better than anyone. He knew how this situation would play out, how I would let it play out.

Fuck.

//-//

Words: 1024

YOOOOOO GUESS WHO FINALLY UPLOADED THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! but I'm actually so sorry about the late chapters 😭🙏 I haven't been feeling very motivated to write recently, but with everyone supportive comments, I mustered up some motivation and finished this chapter in one sitting. Anyways, see you all next chapter! ( ^ω^ )