Introduction

English is not my first language. 

So please bear with it.

Please inform me of any mistakes, I appreciate it.

Moving on,

If you're too lazy to read the whole thing, 
Lemme shorten it.

This is a Damian x Reader story. In this story, the world is divided. You'll understand later.
The story will contain Fluff, Angst, Fanon, and Ship (Not just Damian and Y/n)

P.S. If anyone dares to take my work in their possession and claim it as theirs...

I will hunt you.

.... 

Forget predictable plots and overused lines. 

This 'Damian Wayne x Reader' story delves into uncharted territory, exploring an unexpected journey of love.

Dive into a world where scars hold hidden truths, hearts find solace in the most unlikely places, and every choice leaves a lasting mark. If you crave originality and crave a fresh perspective on romance, then step into this unique tale. Prepare to be surprised, intrigued, and maybe even a little challenged.

...

Note 📝

...

Nothing much will be found to have the old cliche plot and lines. But if so, please comment. The prologue will be there when you open the book.

...

🌹 Alternate Titles: 🌹

...

Stargazing

Love's Tale: A Story Written in Scars

When Hearts Mend, Scars Tell Their Tales

Beyond the Scars: A Tale of Untamed Hearts

The Love of Two Scarred Beasts

The Passion of a Robin and a Phoenix

...

⚠ Extra Note 

...

All characters, except created OCs, belong to their respectful creators and the DC Universe.

...

Anyways,

🌺 🌹 🌺

🌼    Happy Reading!    🌼

🌺   🌹   🌺

💗

Apologies if you hate it!