Chapter 9. Attacked and escaped.

Inuyasha had heard that the scouts were in trouble, and they needed help. Myoga came to fetch him. But all his mind could think about was his wife was in danger. Inuyasha's heart feared something like this might happen to Naraku.

Darien secretly offered up a deal to Naraku in exchange for him killing Serenity.

So, no one knows about that.

Yes, Darien did want Kagome as his wife more than anything nowadays, but he also didn't want anyone else to have Serenity either, or he did want to keep her power for his own, but he refused to allow Inuyasha to hold onto it forever.

So, once she dies her soul and her powers die with her and her unborn child, Inuyasha would lose his newfound powers and Darien felt he'd be the most powerful being in the world once she was gone, he'd be lord of the earth with Kagome by his side as his new queen, but he couldn't allow her to find out his plans, so he kept his intentions to himself but offered Naraku what he needed to bring them down, so he betrayed his friends, but he did hope to destroy him before all this but now he has to take action into his own hands 

he wanted to set a new order in the world. Serena begged Myoga to get help. So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

As soon as Inuyasha had gotten Myoga's message about trouble. Inuyasha and the others rushed back to the village.

Inuyasha and the others finally reached home. But by the time they got there; it had been hit hard extremely badly. Someone just ransacked the place and did a lot of damage to the village.

They kept looking around back and forth in the village.

The girls were passed out they were injured pretty badly and the others spent their time checking for survivors, Kagome and the others found Keada and the girls and they were barely alive, but they were alive. 

Kagome and Sango jumped into caretaker mode. Keada came to she was alright.

Inuyasha went looking for Serena. He tore the village apart looking for her, he kept screaming out her name and kept looking at her, how could this happen, he kept screaming the barrier was supposed to protect her how would Naraku know how to get in, where was his wife, he could not find her.

Darien wanted to know where she was, too. Kagome got Keada awake. Miroku asked what happened there. As she had a hard time talking but she sat up to speak. Keada said she's gone.

It was Naraku...! and he came at us extremely hard, as she coughed into her hand, and she looked up at Inuyasha, who entered the room now to what the others knew for answers. She's gone, she stated. Inuyasha grabbed hold of her and asked "What do you mean she's gone?

Keada began to explain how fast the attack came. As Rei came to. "Inuyasha...! Said Rei's very weak voice. Inuyasha looked down at her.

What happened here, Rei? tell me, what's going on? Asked Inuyasha, " Checking on her.  As she lay on the ground he looked down at her. Rei's voice was low, and her breathing wasn't good.

Darien secretly knew he did this, or he knew something about this attack, that it was going to happen which is why he led everyone away from the village and made them think going out to look for Naraku now was best, but he knew that Naraku wouldn't stop until he captured Serenity, so he set it all up, but damn he didn't exactly know that they'd get hit this hard.