ch. i

hikaru raiden

hikaru raiden. a second year at karasuno high, famously known for his delicious sweets and energetic self. he is a lover of reading and definitely has debating joining the literature club at his school. he also really enjoys those paint by number arts in his free time (though minimal). a huge mama's boy at heart with a heart of gold and innocence.

hikaru raiden is a young and rather sunshine kind of boy, living with his mother after his dad ran off. little did he know that his mom had another son until recently, setting off on a journey to seijoh to find him since his mom said he was still living close by as far as she knew. as part of the baking club, it was his duty to make sure that all turned out well with every baking good sold while making various friends along the way, leading him to become karasuno's cheerleader in a sense.

although he had once a huge crush on yuu nishinoya, that changed once he laid eyes on a first year of the seijoh swim team, shiro fuyohito. he saw something in shiro that nobody else would, a bright light within him. they spent quite a bit of time together, hikaru enjoyed having somebody around him that was so different, it made his life feel complete in a sense. although, he didn't like that shiro started out taller than him... although the moon does let the sun shine sometimes...

 although the moon does let the sun shine sometimes

— ༉ —

hikaru is made by sky.
face claim: kou minamoto from toilet bound hanako-kun.