Sonadow - Club'n

Warnings: This chapter contains crude language, adult themes, mild alcohol, sexual themes, and sexual content.

This whole chapter belongs in the horny jail so please be advised.

Thank you and enjoy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The door slams shut as the two enter the darkness. The only source of light is coming from neon décor on the back wall of the room. Feet stumble a little before the broader one slams the other back into the door as their hands grip and tug at each other's already dirty and ruffled clothing. Heavy breaths are broken as teeth clash against each other while tongues roughly press against one another. Saliva runs down both their chins as they continue to kiss in desperation, needing more from the other.

Low moans fill the air as black and red fingers tug on the collar of the shirt, ripping the fabric some as he grinds his on-going bulge against other's, hearing mewls of pleasure before fangs bites down on his lip, making him groan.

Sonic moves his mouth to bite on the other side of Shadow's lip, harder than intended as he feels pressure on his throbbing member. He pulls on the bottom lip, hearing a groan from the elder before he feels a hand move down his body to tightly squeeze his coated ass, making him moan even louder.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Earlier that night

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Why the heck are we here?! I never said I wanted to come here!" He turns to his girlfriend and points a finger at her face. "You said we were gonna celebrate my victory, not go to the damn club!"

Blue eyes roll and Wave shakes her head before she pushes Jet inside with everyone trailing behind them. "It's also your birthday so it's a surprise, you idiot. Just shut up and enjoy yourself."

Sonic just shakes his head and laughs as he holds the door opens for Rouge and Knuckles, and then Espio and Silver before he heads in himself.

Silver chuckles as he looks over his shoulder to smile at the blue hedgehog. "Thanks, but y'know you didn't have to."

"Oh, I know, but gotta let the cute couples go in first," he winks at Silver, seeing the gray hedgehog holding Espio's hand.

Yellow eyes close for a moment before the purple chameleon looks over at Sonic. "He's taken, Sonic."

"Oh don't worry," Sonic places his hands behind his head as they walk towards the right, going to an empty booth in the dim room. He takes note of the neon lights reflecting off the disco ball in the middle of the dance floor. "-Silv's more like a little bro to me so I'm good."

"Did any of you jerks know about this?" Jet asks before he's pushed into the booth by his girlfriend before she scoots him over so she can sit down.

"Even if we did, hun, it's not like we'd tell ya." Rouge says as she sits in Knuckles' lap, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and she can tell he's trying not to get flustered by her in public. She leans down and whispers something in his ear, which only makes his turn bright red.

"Would you knock it off, bat? We're in public!"

Rouge can't help but laugh as she ignores everyone looking at her, confused about what just happened.

"Anyways," Espio starts before he looks over towards the green hawk, "-congrats on your victory today."

"Yeah, I was surprised that you beat Sonic." Silver says as he waves down a club member to get a menu.