Day 22: A Regret Unregretted

I had never thought it would have come to this. But I always seem to run into these problems no matter where I go.

I'm being stalked by these creatures. I can hear their calls nearby but can't seem to see them that easily. They've become a huge problem for me as I just can't seem to catch any sleep with this obsessive amount of worrying. It just seems to be a massive problem.

I honestly don't know what to do about those things.

BUT. I have amazing news! I finally found a trace of where she went. She left a hidden, and crumpled, note in her cubicle saying that she was traveling to the nearby beach to check up on her family just to make sure that they are safe.

I know what this means. She is likely not dead, and it was such a relief to see this piece of news. But I'm starting to regret what I did as a mass result of my distress from the previous days. I managed to wreck my own camp in outrage. The mutation in my arm seemed to spike in immense anger, the fur became sharp as quills. I remember that it left a large amount of debris on my arm on accident. It was also able to snap me out of my rage as I did find the ordeal quite funny.

But the plan was set into place. Make my way out of the city. Make my life atleast a little more bearable, and control this strange.. mutation effectively. I think I'm different in the sense that I'm.. rather normal. And I haven't exactly had an episode of mania as well. So I'd call that progress! Ha ha!

Me writing that felt a bit cringey, but I'm in a decent mood. Now. It's time to continue my journey onwards.. maybe after I let my soaked clothes dry out. After all, best to travel dry. Heh.