Chapter 19

,,Jasmina''

"We have to go back, mom is curious what happened, grandma felt bad because of me yesterday, they will be waiting for us with dinner," he said, getting out of bed and starting to put on his pants.
"Is 2 already? Okay, I'll do some cleaning and you get dressed, I said, straightening the bed.
He put on a shirt but left it unbuttoned and tied his tie loosely around his neck, and then he helped me clear up our mess.
"Ready?" he asked, extending his hand to me.
"Yes, we can go," I replied, taking my big teddy bear and accepting his hand.

At home, we went straight to our room, I put the teddy bear on the bed and went into the dressing room to take clothes out of the suitcase. After thinking for a long time what to wear today, I decided on a black skirt, a white lace blouse with straps and a carrot sweater.

 Dressed, I went into the bathroom, curled my hair, put on some light make-up and, ready, I went back to the room, where Alessandro was waiting in bed, I took my black high heels and sat down on the bed next to him to put them on, but he took them...

Dressed, I went into the bathroom, curled my hair, put on some light make-up and, ready, I went back to the room, where Alessandro was waiting in bed, I took my black high heels and sat down on the bed next to him to put them on, but he took them from my hand, knelt in front of me and put them on my feet, and then he kissed my knee.
"Thank you," I said, getting up and giving him a kiss on the lips, I grabbed his hand and we went to the living room, but there was no one there, so we went to the kitchen, where Chanel and Milla were preparing dinner.
"Good morning," I said shyly, holding Alessandro's hand.
"Jasmina, is everything okay?" she asked, walking towards me.
"Yes," I replied, smiling at her.
"Thank God," she sighed, placing her hand over her heart in relief, and then took a rag that was lying on the counter and started beating Alessandro with it.
"I've never beaten you, but now I'm going to murder you, grandma felt bad yesterday because of you," she screamed at him, beating him with a rag.
"Mom, I didn't do anything, it was just a misunderstanding... Kitty protect your future husband," he groaned, shielding himself from the rag.

"Oh my god," she sighed, suddenly stopped hitting him and turned to me.
"Please tell me I heard correctly," she said, looking at me, I raised my hand so she could see my big engagement ring that her son had given me.
"Thank God," she sighed quietly with relief, walking up to me, taking my hand and starting to admire the ring.
"Well, son, you did your best, he's bigger than mine," she praised him, smiling at him.
"Yes now,Im your son?, you were beating me with a rag a moment ago" he said, walking up to me.
"Understand me, son, you are almost thirty, and where can you find someone better than Jasmina, we love her very much, so if you screw it up, I will disinherit you and then fuck you up, do you understand?" she said, wagging her finger at him.
"Yes, ma'am," he replied, hiding behind me.
"Now let's go to the table, dinner is ready," she said, smiling.

We entered the dining room, everyone was already sitting at the table except grandma and grandpa.
"Good morning," I said, sitting next to Aurora, who immediately rushed at me and hugged me.
"It's good that you back." We were interrupted by Alessandro's aqueaks.
"Ouch, grandma, it hurts." Everyone turned to see what was happening, grandma was holding Alessandro's ear.

"I thought you had more sense, I'm going to take you on my knee and beat your ass, you're not my favorite grandson anymore, how could you hbetray such a wonderful woman..." I interrupted her, I felt sorry for Alessandra.
"Grandma, please leave him," I said, getting up from the chair and moving towards her.
"Jasmine? '' she immediately let go of his ear and grabbed my hand, and then she saw my ring.
"Please tell me it's from him?" she asked, pointing at Alessandro.
"Yes," I replied, smiling at her.
"Thank God, Alessandro, honey, look, we will have grandchildren soon," she shouted to her husband, happy.
"Grandma, you have us," said Aurora, pretending to be hurt.
"Ye ye ye, Anastasia doesn't want to spend time with us anymore, she prefers Francesco, and I won't mention you, I'll retire soon... we wants grandchildren that I can take care of," she said, sitting down at the table and me next to her.
"Grandma, he just proposed and you're already talking about grandchildren" said Aurora.
"It doesn't matter, children come quickly after the wedding," she said, smiling at her husband.
"I'm counting on four so that we don't have to argue about who hugs first," Chanel sighed.
When Alessandro heard this while drinking the juice, he immediately started choking.
"Let's focus on the wedding for now," I said, patting him on the back gently.
"Have you set the date yet? '' asked Francesco.
"What kind of celebration do you want?" Chanel asked.
"Where do you want to hold the ceremony? Grandma asked.
"Slowly, let them answer the first question," Grandpa reassured everyone, this was getting a bit too much.
"We have set the date for December thirty-first," said Alessandro.
"And we want to celebrate with a modest family and closest friends, but we haven't decided where yet," I said, pouring juice into a glass.
''Maybe you got married here in our garden, your parents married here, Alessandro, maybe you would like to, think about it,'' said grandma.
"We'll see, we need to talk about it, for now, let me eat, I'm very hungry" replied Alessandro, taking the cutlery in his hand.

After we ate, we went to the living room to watch a movie, of course Aurora was texting someone all the time, smiling from ear to ear, probably with Lukas, I hope she will tell her family about him and they will accept him since she likes him so much.
"I'm going to the room, bye everyone," Aurora said, getting up from the couch.
"Wait, can I go with you, I want to talk? '' I asked, getting up from the couch and following her.
"What do you want to talk about?" she asked, opening the door to her room and went inside, with me following her.
"I would like to ask if you will sew a dress for me?" I asked, sitting on her bed.
"Oh my god, really? Wouldn't you rather order from a famous designer?'' she started to gibber.
"Come on, I've seen your sketches and I know you'll make me a beautiful wedding dress," I assured her.
''Okay, if you want it and you're sure of it, I'll sew you a dress that will make everyone go crazy, especially Alessandro when he sees you,'' She say with a smile on her face.
"I don't doubt it," I said, delighted, I'm very happy that she will sew my dress.
"For now, I will focus on studying, I have two important exams and I have to pass them with an A, then I can get a good job to earn money for my own brand or even collections," she explained.
"No problem, and after the exams, we celebrate" I said, getting up from the bed, the door opened and my Alessandro entered.
"I came for you because I don't think I'll wait for you to come on your own," he said, walking up to me, grabbed me by the thighs and put me on his shoulder.
"Alessandro, don't be silly, Beast, let me go, I'll go alone," I gasped, patting his bottom.