Chapter 20

,,Jasmina''

I took my purse, put on my heels and went downstairs to the car.
"Jass!" I heard Weronika when I opened the door and wanted to get into the car.
,,Hi Wera, what's up?'' I asked, turning towards her.
"Hi, where are you going?" she asked, walking up to me.
"My fridge is empty, so I'm going shopping," I replied.
"Great, can I go with you?" she asked, smiling at me.
"Sure, hop in," I replied, getting into the car, turning on the music, fastening my seat belt, and driving off. On the way, I told her what had been going on with me recently. After shopping, we went for a kebab, where Weronika was amazed and she said she would take care of my hen party, I'm already afraid of Alessandro's reaction.

"Are you planning something for the evening that you bought champagne?" Weronika asked, taking it out.
"Well, I have something extra planned, I want to wear a policewoman outfit and make dinner," I replied, unpacking the shopping.
"Well, it feels like a hot night," she laughed.
"I hope so, Alessandro has been training longer, I don't know if he will be tired," I said, taking a pot out of the cabinet.
"What will you cook?" she asked, sitting on a chair at the counter to watch what I was doing.
"Asparagus cream and arrabbiate, and for dessert, mango cheesecake," I said, opening the can and giving her one to eat.
"Mmmm, delicious," she sighed.
"If you want, I can make for you too," I suggested, squeezing the cheese.
"Oh, that would be great, I haven't eaten anything good since we don't live together, Costi sometimes cooks and we order it," she explained, taking another piece of mango.
"Okay, I'll do it for you too, no problem," I replied, taking out the cheesecake tray.
When I made the cheesecake, I prepared the rest of the things so that they would be ready when Alessandro comes back, I packed them for Wera and she went home happy and I went to the bathroom to get ready, took a shower, lubricated my body with scented oil and went to the dressing room, I put on a black thong and a black lace sexy dress. dress, black stockings with high heels and then I tied my hair up.

 dress, black stockings with high heels and then I tied my hair up

 Ready, I went to the kitchen, prepared the table, and then sat on the sofa in the living room, took out my phone and texted Alessandro

...What time will you be there?...

After a long time, he replied.
...I am downstairs...

I put the phone on the bench and went to the kitchen to put water for the pasta and heat up the cream.
He entered the apartment, put his bag next to the door and hung the keys in their place.
"You look beautiful," he said with a smile on his face, walking up to me.
"Thank you, I hope you're hungry, I made dinner," I said, going to the kitchen to put on plates.
"I'm very hungry," he replied, sitting down at the table.
"Everything hurts... Kitty, I have tomorrow off, do you want to go somewhere?" he asked when I came with the plates.
"Great, but I'd rather sit and cuddle or relax in the jacuzzi, what do you say?" I suggested, sitting next to him.
"Whatever you want," he replied, grabbing my face and pulling me closer to kiss him.

After dinner, we moved to the living room on the sofa, I showed him the photos our mothers had sent, we had to choose a few things, luckily we had the same view on what we wanted and we were in agreement with everything.
"Come on, I'll give you a massage." I grabbed his hand and headed to the bedroom.
"Strip down to your boxers and I'll go get some oil," I said, walking to the bathroom.
"I'm starting to like this," he said, taking off his shirt.
When I came back, he was lying naked on the bed with a smile from ear to ear.
"Alessandro," I say, laughing at him.
"Well, everything hurts, so please massage everything carefully, not missing any part of the body," he said, winking at me.
"Turn onto your tummy, I'll start with your back," I said, applying oil to my hand.
"I can't refuse such a beautiful masseuse," he sighed, turning onto his stomach.

I started massaging him as my friend once taught me to relax him and make him feel relaxed and rested.
"Turn over on your back" I said, moving away to let him roll over, when he turned over, his cock was hard, I rolled my eyes.
,,Come on ? You look fucking sexy, be glad you're not under me yet,'' he muttered.
I sat on his legs and started massaging his chest, and he put his hands on my knees and started stroking me with his thumbs, not to mention his constantly hard cock between my legs.
"Alessandro, stop, I can't concentrate because of you," I said, leaning down to kiss him on the lips, he grabbed my face with both hands and held me to deepen the kiss, suddenly his phone started ringing and he interrupted us. I got off him and sat next to him on the bed, he looked at the screen and then immediately changed his position to a sitting position.
"Kitty, I have to go out for an hour," he said, getting up from the bed and going to the dressing room, and after a while he came out dressed.

"Jasmina, an hour and I'll be back, and then we'll finish what we interrupted, okay?" he asked, walking up to me.
"I'm just waiting for an hour," I replied, he gave me a kiss on the lips and left, and I decided to use this time to change into a policewoman's outfit.
I went into the dressing room, stripped naked, put on black fishnet tights without underwear, a white skirt, tied a white blouse with the word "Police" written under my breasts, then put on knee-high boots, finally, I attached a belt and attached handcuffs and a police baton to it.