PROLOUGE

"Another round," I told the bartender and gently slid my glass towards him. "Sir, haven't you had enough?" "I said another round!" I snapped at him. He took my glass with a sigh and refilled it with some more whiskey.

This is what I normally do on Friday nights, drink whiskey at the strip club. But today is not Friday, it's Monday night and I have work tomorrow. And normally I do not get this drunk, but today I did with the stupidest reason, a girl.

She started working for me today. It was about 9:30 am and I was working on some papers when there was a knock on my door. The girl opened the door with my permission, of course, and carefully closed it after her. She walked over to me, shook my hand and took a seat. She introduced herself and told me everything I had to know about her. Somehow I got distracted by her beautiful eyes, and the way her lips moved whenever she spoke.
I can't really describe what it felt like but it was a strange and a wonderful feeling at the same time.

***

I was very unsure about publishing this but now it's done, and I can only hope for the best. So if you liked this then please vote and comment, that would mean the world to me.

Also, English is not my first language so there might be some grammar mistakes.

xx