1

"And the last debut member is ................ GAKU!"

  'I don't know what to do. This moment where I stand in front should be the proudest in my life. But seeing him smiling while clapping for me made my heart heavy. It's this feeling again. I felt guilty.'

The room soared with the sound of laughter and congratulating others. Many of his friends congratulate him on the great news of his debut. But even after all those cheers from his fellow friends, it does not make Gaku happy. As he sees Yuma smile across the room while walking towards him, he knows he doesn't deserve this. Yuma doesn't get chosen, so how can he leave Yuma here while he becomes an idol? They've been together since forever. As Yuma is getting nearer, he tries to put a smile on his face.

"Congrats! I'm so proud of you. You won't forget me when you are famous right?" Yuma said teasingly.
 Gaku grinned at him.

"Oi....Why do you look so sad? Smile! It's your day today!"Yuma said while forcing a smile on Gaku's face. He then laughed at Gaku's squished face. He then continued "It must be because you are hungry! (Gaku still not responding) Then, how about we eat meat for dinner tonight, on me?".

"Cheat day?"Gaku responded.
Yuma nodded and at the same time, he felt relieved that Gaku responded to him.
"Where?"
"At the usual place, of course"
"Okay then, Let's go!"

They then eat quietly at the table.

Yuma noticed that Gaku had been sad since the announcement. But he knows what had been on Gaku's mind. He is sad that Yuma doesn't get to debut with him. They had been together since forever, it would be an obvious lie if Yuma said he didn't get sad with the result but he was the one who chose it and he didn't want Gaku to give up his dream because of him, that is worse. As long as Gaku's happy, he will be delighted too.

Yuma then put a piece of grilled meat into Gaku's bowl. Gaku thanked him. 
"Why are you eating so little, you should eat more. Soon you'll need to watch your body to debut..Eat more!" Yuma said while putting more meat into his bowl.
"Oi! You need to do the same thing as you said...You just let me eat, eat, and eat while you are sitting there still eating the same rice bowl over and over again" Gaku then said to him.
"I'm full just by watching you eat..." he said then blinked to Gaku.
"Eww...you are talking nonsense when you are hungry...you should eat more!"Gaku said then putting pieces of meat into Yuma's bowl.
"OI!"
"What?"
They then bickered for a while....and after some time passed...

They then go to their apartment in a lively mood hoping for a better day tomorrow...
Will it be good though?