I'm Yours (girlxgirl) One Shot

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt someone gently rubbing my face. Seeing her piercing light brown eyes made my heart pound in excitement. "Morning babe" Pam pecked on my lips, smiling.

"Good morning, Princess" I closed my eyes as she buried her face on my neck taking in her wonderful scent. We stayed that way for quite a while feeling the tenderness of our shared love.

"I want to stay this way forever baby but there's this thing called school" Pam took out her face from my neck looking up at me as I frowned a little.

"Babe can we skip school today? It's raining and it's cold. I just want to cuddle up with you all day. The moment is perfect for some lovin' time." I mumbled pouting hoping she will agree on me.

Pam and I are together for two years now. We both have geometry during our freshmen year. My girl is a tourism student, while I'm an IT student. I'm not really good at math but I can keep up the pace. Not like her, when it comes to math she was just looking at the board with deep frown trying to sink in what was the professor blabbering about. Oh, don't laugh at my girl, she's cute and fascinating when she stammer. So, I started tutoring her and the rest is history. As the time pass by, we've got closer and closer. She started getting jealous when there are girls flirting with me and vice versa. I'm getting jealous if a guy asked her out.

"I would love that Cris, but..."

"Please..." I begged Pam. I know she can't resist me.

"Okay... fine"

"Thank you, babe" I pulled her into a hug, kissing her forehead.

"So Cris, how come you never told me about your exes?" she sat on the bed looking down at me. What's up with the sudden question?

"I told you about them" I replied with knitted eye brows.

"I'm not talking about the ones you fucked and never called back." Pam uttered with duh tone. "I don't wanna pry on your past because it should be staying that way, but it's also a way for me to know you better. How did you become the person you are today."

"Do you really wanna know, babe? I don't want you getting jealous." "Yes." she answered sincerely.

"Tell me about your first love. Please don't tell me it was me because you're too experienced in bed." Pam whined cutely, as I smiled getting out of the bed and heading to the kitchen. "Cris, come on." Pam followed behind me pouting.

"I would love to tell the story of my life to you baby but, can I have some coffee first?"

"Of course, I'll make you one." she grabbed the red mug on my hands as I walked into the living room.

"Soooo...." she sat down beside me, handing me a cup of coffee, a plate of toasted bread and a bowl of pop corn.

"You're feeding me with popcorn for breakfast?" I asked puzzled.

"No silly, that's mine" she said with playful grin.

"You're not gonna watch a movie Pam, I'm just going to bore you telling the tale of my life." I announced sipping my coffee. "And trust me, it's not that good."

"Come on babe, unless you wanna go to school." she grumbled, grinning. "Now, choose."

I sighed defeated. "Alright, fine" I replied placing my coffee to the table as she clapped her hands facing me with mouthful of pop corn.

"Yay!"

"Okay.. I met this girl, Kate when I was 13 years old. We met when she saw me sitting on the street holding my stomach in pain"