Chapter 10

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jungkook asked Namjoon as soon as the door to the rooftop closed.

Namjoon light his cigarette before answering. He removed the cigarette from his mouth then blew the smoke out.

"Mr. Kim also pulled some strings for me and Jimin. He said he needs extra eyes because of some special project he gave to you."

"I can take care of Seokjin and that project."

"He knows that but he learned that there are more Mafia people going around the place as soon as they learned about Seokjin's whereabouts." Namjoon explained as he blew another smoke from his cigarette.

"They know?"

"Some intel leaked a video of him to other mafia groups. The others are in protection of Seokjin as they are with Mr. Kim, but we don't know yet who can go against him. Mr. Kim got worried about Seokjin."

"Why didn't he tell me about this?" Jungkook asked.

"He wants you to focus on the main person, Rose, the cheerleader. Her father is very much against Mr. Kim. One of his main opponents. Me and Jimin will help you watch over Seokjin."

"Jimin is also here?"

"Yeah, dance club lead for this school year, and the main dance teacher." Namjoon smirked. "You should have seen his movements. He never gets old. His body is still perfect."

"Pervert."

"Yeah, don't mind me. I just miss touching him. Maybe we can do it later tonight. But there's one particular college boy who caught my attention today. I think I will have fun teaching classes, giving rewards and punishments to some good and naughty boys."

"God! Mr. Kim should change his mind. You are focus on having sex with school boys not on Seokjin!" Jungkook said then opened the door again, leaving Namjoon.

"Jinnie? Why are you here? I thought you went on lunch with Hoseok and Yoongi?" Jungkook asked when he saw Seokjin waiting on the stairs.

"Kookie, I thought you might be hungry, too, so I wanted to eat with you instead."

"Sorry, did I took so long? I just had to talk to Namjoon."

"It's fine. I did not wait that long. Let's go eat before our next subject?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook nodded as he looked around since he felt eyes watching them or maybe he just got scared that he left Seokjin. He made sure to pay more attention to the surroundings based on what Namjoon mentioned to him. No one should harm Seokjin.

*********

"Hi, Jeon Jungkook." Rose said getting near Seokjin and Jungkook who are trying to find a table. "You can sit here."

Jungkook looked at Seokjin who's already pouting. "Do you want to---"

"Seokjin! Here!" Another voice said seeing Seokjin and Jungkook.

Jungkook saw Hoseok waving at them.

"I'll stay there. Sit wherever you want." Seokjin said then left Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed. "Thanks for the offer, Rose." He said then followed Seokjin to Hoseok's table.

When he sat, Seokjin looked at him. "Why are you here? I thought you wanted to sit beside that girl?"