Both these kids are girls

It was never my intention for things to go this way. I eyed my phone as the time struck 12:44. We would be leaving the free hour at 12:45 so I only had one minute. I eyed the back of her head. She hadn't talked to me all period. I knew that we were awkward but not like this. Something had come over me. The way that we looked at each other to the way my body would shiver when she would come near or graze a finger against mine. I had to have her.

The bell rang, and off she went unsuspecting of me closing in on her from behind. As she neared the far right side doors, I pushed her into the open doorway girls' restroom. Pushing her to the side where no one just passing by could see us, I put my hand over her mouth and one hand uncomfortably on the wall behind her, catching some of her hairs in between my fingers. "Listen," I said, whispering into her ear. I was already nervous and tired from catching her that I hadn't thought I'd get this far. Her sporatic breathing slowed, and I our eyes met again. The feeling of her breath on my hand, her hair entangling my hand. The look in her eyes. Soft, delicate...I was not one for handling fragile things with care.

The shuffling of rampaging kids through the halls had stopped nearly freezing me in that unbearably tense moment. I blinked. I brought my hand down from her mouth, not sure where to position it. Within the next second, there were fast approaching footsteps towards the doorway of the bathroom. Without any time to think other than instinct, I yanked her into a tight stall and hung my jacket over the cracks so i wouldn't be seen. It didn't make it any better that I had chosen not to wear a shirt today. To be fair, nobody plans for these types of things.

I sighed, "Shit." I took a step backward and tripped over my friends shoes as 2 girls had run into the bathroom. She tried to catch me, but, again, I was shirtless. Her cold hands met my warm stohmach, and I winced at the sudden shock of temperature contrasting with my own. A sharp inhale caused the girls to fall silent. We froze, and the girl behind me was afraid to move as I only kept her hands on me. Thankfully, they resumed talking shortly before the situation could get any worse.

As soon as the girls left the bathroom, I put my jacket back on. Looking back at my friend who only looked away purely embarrassed. "I didn't mean to-", She said under her breath. "It's alright," I replied. That, and followed by more silence.  I'm the one who got us into this, and still, I couldn't find the courage to speak. "I'm sorry." I said. Her eyes turned to me now clothed, and my breast no longer millimeters away from playing patty cake out in the open.

"What are you sorry for?" She asked. I looked towards the ground, trailing from the bottom from where her feet touched the ground all the way to her hair. She was clearly confused, and I was clearly distracted. "I don't know." I said half, not listening to myself as I grabbed her by the hips and pushed her up against the stall wall. My hands were threatening to dig under her shirt and explore places only desire would take me.

She groaned, exhaling softly of surprise and astonishment. Both of us had known where these moments would take us, but neither of us actually believed we'd get there. And now we were here, and neither of us knew what to do. But we knew what we wanted to do. Especially to each other. It was almost painful holding back as I looked into her eyes again. She was pulling me in, and I was failing to resist her. The San for her to me as her grip on my fore arms had been decreasing with force since we'd locked our eyes on each other. I couldn't. And then she kissed me .

I'm glad she did because I could use stood there all day...or at least a couple more minutes. She pushed me back against the other side of the stall aggressively, and now I was a bit more concerned about being caught or heard. She exhaled sharply before roughly kissing me up and down my neck. I was confused about the sorts. Of course, this I what I'd wanted, but now that I had it, was it really!? Oh, who the hell cares?!

I'd begun to unbutton her shirt, her hands already exploring my body as I wasn't wearing one underneath my jacket. She would steal my breath with her tongue, make her way back around my body, and then come right back to steal what little air I had gained. She was devouring me. Little by little and I couldn't do anything against her. Not that I'd wanted to.  Annnnddd

Cliffangeerrrrr... :D