CHAPTER 14 : After a long Journey

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆“I can't wait to live a good life with you

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
“I can't wait to live a good life with you. To have coffee in the morning and love in the afternoon.
To hold your hand.
To kiss your face.
To love you loudly in front of everyone and then quiet again just between us.”
»»——⍟——««

POV : Jungkook

It's just one week left till the big day

It's just one week left till the big day. So, I'm here in busan at my parent's home. We already did the shopping the day before.

I am quite nervous but happy too. I can't believe. It all seems like a dream, like I will just wake up from my sleep and my sweet dream will shatter into pieces.
But... It's reality.
She is going to be mine for the rest of our lives.
My love is going to be mine.
She will belong to me and only me.

I came out of my trance when I heard a sweet voice calling out my name.
“Hey! Jungkook”
I look over at the door way to see Ara standing there with the warm smile.

“Hey! Ara! Please come in. I said and closed my laptop, settling it on the bedside table.

She entered the room and sat on my bed's edge where I was sitting.
“So, how is it going?she asked me, making herself comfortable.

“Everything is good. What about you? Any special reason to come here? I asked her, smiling back.

“Well, yes, and also no. she said and I frowned at her reply.

“I mean, I just wanted to spend sometime with you, but also wanted to talk to you about something.” she said after analysing my troubled face.

“I was also thinking of spending some time together, but what do you want to talk about? I asked.

“Well, it's something important. I already told your parents, actually Mrs. Jeon know it from a very long time. But still, you are going to be my husband, so, I wanted to tell you... she said a little hesitantly.

“It's ok, Ara. You can tell me whatever it is. I said and caressed her hand slowly in order to calm her down. She relaxed at my touch and slightly smiled at me.

“I'm having some hormonal problems, from last two years. But doctor said that I will get well soon and my medications are also going on. I'm much better than before. I just wanted to tell you... in case... you know, if you don't want to marry—” she said looking into my eyes, nervousness evident on her face.

Before she could complete her sentence, I cutted her off,“I don't have any single problem with it Ara. It actually doesn't matter. Do you actually think that I'll not marry you for this reason?” I asked being a little disappointed that she is thinking that low of me.

I could see her eyes softening and she came close to me.
“No, Jungkook, I never thought like that. I just wanted to tell you everything about me.” she said, trying to ease me. She hugged me lightly and I hugged her back.

“I'm happy that you are opening up more to me Ara, but never think that I'll ever leave you because of these stupid reasons. I will never leave you. Never.I said with so much sincerity.
I don't want her to feel insecure for anything.

“Thank you, Jungkook.” she said, almost like a whisper, snuggling into me more.

I could feel her grip tightening onto me. I caressed her hair lovingly.
No words required.

****
This week went like a flash, but we also made some of the best memories in it. It helped us to get more close to each other. We have been on dates, hangouts, movie nights, and all.

This was the best week of my life. We were there for each other.
Laughters, smiles, joy...
I saw a lot of emotions in her eyes.
A lot of emotions for me.
Adoration... Care... and... Love.
I don't know but I have seen it. I have seen love in her eyes for me.
It felt like she also loves me. I hope she does.

Today is the day when I am feeling excitement and nervousness both. Tomorrow is the big day...
Our wedding.

“I'll make sure to make you the happiest girl alive. We will share the rest of our lives with each other, holding each other's hand.” I promised to myself.

I'm right now laying down on the bed, not able to sleep. I'm continuously thinking about Ara.

I sat up straight on the bed and my eyes went towards the frames on the wall. I walk towards them.

I caressed our childhood picture. She is looking so cute in her cat costume, while I'm wearing a bunny costume. It's our picture when we were six years old and we had a fancy dress competition.
I smiled.

Life was so peaceful in those days. We were best friends since childhood. I still remember how Ara would get jealous if someone else wanted to be my friend, and same goes to me. We never allowed anyone to come close to us. Maybe we were that much insecure to lose each other.
We were happy with each other,but things took turn with me, when puberty hit me. I was nearly fourteen year old when I started liking her. I tried to ignore those feelings thinking it will ruin our friendship.
But my feelings didn't disappear, instead it became more stronger day-by-day.

By the time I turned fifteen, it became more complicated for me. Like any other boy, I started having desires within myself. That was the time, where I started looking at Ara more than a friend. I started having fantasies with her, like we were in relationship.
Sometimes, I would feel disgusted that how can I think like that about my own best friend. By the passage of time, I understood that it was just a phase, a hormonal phase for me. I thought it was attraction, a mere attraction which will fade away with time, but I was wrong.

I turned seventeen, and my feelings became more clearer to my vision. I loved her. I didn't had any desires towards her, no attraction, no liking, I had pure love for her.
And... Now... Tomorrow we are going to get married. It was a long journey, of course. I never thought that I will get my love after seven years of my heartbreak.

I love her.
And... I can't wait for tomorrow.

“Don't forget to click that small star button

“Don't forget to click that small star button. Thank you.”