04 : h a l f s i s t e r

TW;
mentions of SA

_______

_______

I clench my jaw— my muscles tense up with pain, that's aching excruciatingly throughout my body—I lean back on the cold leather seat—resting my head against the cushion headboard. Irritation flares through my bones—a frustrated noise escaping lips.

The man was dead but, not by my hands.

I had failed papa, again and i caught myself thinking of what he would think or—do. That fucking russian ogre had to ruin it all.

All these years, without contact. He still had that soul crushing effect on me, It's like his hands were reaching for my insides and—twisting them slowly to the point where they're excruciatingly crushed into nothingness. Nothing was more soul blackening then the moment our eyes locked with each others.

The earth beneath my bare feet felt like it was erupting.

I fiddled with the rings on my fingers—my gaze dropping to the small marks on my wrists, seething anger flowed in my blood—the fucker had
Imprinted distinguished bruises on me.

The thought—that i didn't kill him right there and then when i had the chance infuriates me.

I should've shot a bullet through that thick russian skull of his, the chance i had. I barely got out of there without getting caught, wondering if i had got caught papá was most likely to have disowned me, then
—execute me publicly

Not like he acts like I'm his own daughter either ways,
he's ashamed to have me as a daughter and now here i am constantly giving him even more the reasons too.

And if, just if he found out a Russo had got in the way of my plan, i dont even know what he would have do with me; infact lets just say my dead fucking body.

I wouldn't say it's a problem because I'm 'blood' related to him—he despises the fact he created me with a woman he wished was long dead.

Because it was the same with Selena.

My half sister.

She wasn't his, he nor me knew of her existence until i was thirteen.

On my birthday. I caught Mamá on the phone to a unknown man, she was speaking in low whispers. Nobody would've guessed she was talking to the man about a daughter she had in secret, which she kept away from everyone. I didn't realise history was about to repeat like a soul crushing tragedy.

So i stood in a corner at a distance. She switched the phone to a video call—thinking nobody was home as Papá was supposed to take me to disneyland that very evening and stay the night at the hotels, but he cancelled last minute.