Chapter 1 :Caught

I was walking down the road with my crew and heard the gunshot go off and I heard the old man yell "Get out of my garage you hoodlums!!" I through my headback and laugh "Come get us you old fart!" I was with my two best friend Steve and Clyde We are the school hoodlums, the rebels of the law and well I was actually kinda proud of it.

After we were done destroying the old mans mustang and robbing all the cool neat stuff we took off. We was half way down the road when we heard the sirens go off and then the chase was on 2 police cars was chasing Clyde and I. Clyde made it over the fence and I just as I went to go over I was yanked down and In the back of the police car it all happened so fast. The other two cops went on chasing Clyde and Steve.

I kinda just smiled though I mean they was just gonna drop me off at home and pretend like my mom was around,but this time they didn't take me home. I look at the cop and yell "Where are you taking me?!" He didn't awnser though he just kept on driving. When we got to the place my heart stopped the police officer told me to get out of the car but I refused to. Now he was dragging me in by my feet and I was screaming "Take me home god darn it I have a mom,I have a mom!!!" The police yanked me up by the shirt and pulled me real close "Your mom hasnt been home for about a month now and that house you live in is falling apart!"

"You been in my house!!" I yelled wide eyed "You stalker!you creep!" We finally got into the humongous building, he sits me down on a bench and tells me if I tried anything he would shoot me down. "Oh what with your gun shoot man ive seen you shoot and well ... You can't hit broad side of a barn so im not that scared sorry." He roles his eyes and I laugh. Then I see some black family walk in they had a little girl and toddler boy. The man and woman walk up to the officer after they talked for a little while theu came over towards me.

"Nathan." The officer said firmly "This is the Walker family they will be taking care of you." My eyes widened "You expect me to go live with these..these Nig...Ouch!!" Before I could finish my sentence the officer stomped on my foot and told that Mr.Walker would not tolerate that language in his house at all. Now I was in the car with the freaks and just to make my matters worse they began singing and oh the were terrible.I closed my eyes and begged I would wake up from this annoying and extremely awkward nightmare.