42| 𝘚𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦

A moan escaped my lips the moment I laid eyes on her

A moan escaped my lips the moment I laid eyes on her. She was a seductive goddess in black, draped in a black saree that clung to her every curve. Just the sight of her sent a surge of desire through my body, causing my cock to stiffen in anticipation.

I couldn't help but notice her back, her blouse barely held together by a thin thread acting as a knot. Her waist was tantalizingly exposed, and I never knew a mere glimpse of her could elicit such a primal moan from deep within me.

"You came?" She asked, her innocent act betrayed by the mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she approached me.

"Maan? Where are you lost?" She inquired, bringing me back from my thoughts. The room was adorned with fairy lights, creating a beautiful ambiance, but the woman standing before me was the true epitome of beauty.

A/n - Srk ke awaz mein.

"Pi-Peche ka kahan hai?" I stammered, my desire to fuck her growing stronger, but she was determined to test my self-control.

"It's backless." She whispered seductively in my ear, making me question if she was truly my innocent Rika. She was anything but innocent.

"How badly do you want to be loved by me, Rika?" I asked, leaning in to kiss her, but she placed her hand between us, redirecting my lips to meet her delicate fingers.

"Don't test my patience. Let me kiss you." I attempted to manipulate her, but my voice came out as a desperate whimper.

"Tonight, it's me who will show you love, husband." She whispered, pushing me towards the bed.

My eyes widened at her sudden change in demeanor. Could my Rika have a twin?

"Are you feeling alright?" I asked, concerned, as I checked her temperature.

"You should be asking yourself, husband. It's you who's sweating even with the AC on, you who's turning red, and your heartbeat, that's pounding. Relax." She whispered, settling herself on my lap.

I leaned in to kiss her neck, but she stopped me, her cleavage teasingly on display.

"Please." I pleaded with her with my puppy eyes, which I never knew I had.

"No." She replied, removing my shirt and tossing it aside.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you, Maan?" She murmured, trailing her fingers along my bare chest. My heart skipped a beat hearing her calm voice.

"Damn, you're seducing the hell out of me." I moaned, my voice muffled against her neck.

"Do I need to do something to seduce you?" I couldn't hold back any longer.

I pressed my body against hers, my lips hungrily sucking on her sensitive skin.

She pushed me away, her small hands gripping my jaw.