The Adventures Of FRIENDS

" good mornin, you both ready to order?", said the waitress, "ill have the French Toast please!" said Amber, "ill have the Sausage with bread please!" said Natasha.

That is where it begun, They both came to the Mr Todd's breakfast foods, Theybith cameto that place at the exact time, which was at 10:00AM, There wasn't enough room for Amber to sit so she asked Natasha is she coukd sit with her!, Natasha said "of course you can!".

~That Moment~

Natasha's safe alarm went off like something went wrong, It was a huge loud noise AHHOWWWOOOK!!!. Amber was wondering what it was, Natasha explained to Amber carefully what was happening, Apperantly Natasha and Amber were partners.

The woman that made Natashas alarm went off said "Come in girls", "Come in girls"!. They asked what was happening, She said "its ergent girls!", we need you here ASAP".

When the girls got there they asked what was happening the woman said " Its your evil enemy Todd Mcguigan, he has been kidnapping all year 6's from Gawler and District College B-12.

He's trying to make a kid army to distroy this country once and for all, "its up to you guys now" the woman said, you girls are the only ones who can save the kids and destroy Todd.

You girls need to come back for a huge suprise if you complete this intire mission.

~Two Hours Later~

They were hitting and fighting and defiing Todd once and for all. Than one of Natasha's friends Izaak came and shot him with a gun and ends it once and for all.

But Todd comes back and ate Natasha but Amber and Izaak go and save herand try to destroy Todd, but it wasnt working. He was trying to hurt Izaak but Izaak hit him right in the face with his ninja kick.

Mr Todd fell right to the ground and started bleeding and crying like a baby. Izaam said to him "NO ONE WILL GET HURT IN MY WORLD THESE DAYS!!". Amber and Natasha than said "Now back away, no pne wont's you here in CandyLand.

Than there was a pretty pink princess in a bubble named Corinne, She always made things ok. But not this time, Princess Corinne waved her magic wand and touched Izzak and turned him into a little slimy green frog by accident and turned him back into a handsome young boy.

Amber And Natasha were glad that we were all safe, so they hugged each other. 

Todd got up and hit Natasha agenst the wall and hitting her silly, she feel right to the ground and she was loosing alot of blood.

Amber ran up to her and held her in her arms and started crying, Izaak standed up and turned into a huge dragon and shot Todd with a ray gun. Izaak than ran to Amber and Natasha and started crying too.

~That Night~

Natasha had died and Izaak and Amber and princess Corinne tried to help her but it was just sad.  

Natasha than rose to the sky and stars and suddenly became FIRE, Amber rose to the sky and starts and became ICE than Izaak rose to the Sky and starts and became Shark. They united as FIS.

They got back to the woman and Amber and Natasha introduced Izaak to the woman. Izaak was now apart of the adventures and missios wit Amber and Natasha. They all got their medals and were very very happy.

Noone ever saw them again unless a big crime scene was needed of saving.

Untill this very day, FIS resolves unknown. Noone knows where the 3 of them are right now but they are still working together as a team and saving the world, usally they still have alot of missions to reslove and refit their enimies.

THE END!!!!

28/03/2013. i am a year 6  

😜