Chapter 1 - My LIFE

Y/N POV

(I was silently watching K-Dramas while thoughts were running inside my head continuously, about MY LIFE.)

(So about myself, I am Park Y/N, 18 year old girl living in Japan with my Mom.)

(My thoughts got interrupted when my Mom called me)

Y/N's Mom – Y/N-ah come here

Y/N – Yes mom coming

(I turned off the TV and went to my Mom's room) 

Y/N – Yes Mom?

Y/N – Tomorrow is your 1st day at School right?

Y/N – OH! Yes Mom , I totally forgot about that.

Y/N's Mom – Since it's your last year at school, It won't be hard communicating right? And at studies you will be ok right?

Y/N – Yes Mom I'll be totally fine

Y/N's Mom – Ok Good! You should pack your things for tomorrow.

Y/N – Ok Mom

(I went to my room and started packing my bag)

                                                                                       A/N POV

(Y/N and her parents are originally from South Korea but when Y/N was 12 year old her parents got Divorced because of "some" reasons and then Y/N and her Mom shifted to Japan. But when Y/N turned 16 they again shifted to South Korea for business matters then they thought of staying at South Korea permanently again but their "Fate" changed "once again" and now they have permanently shifted to Japan. 1 week back moved into their old house and now Y/N is 18 and is in her last year at school. )

What are the "some" reasons?

What is their "Fate"?

And how did it changed "Once again"?

For these answers stay tuned to the story and do follow me for more.

                                                                                             Thank You

Edited : Thank you for 1k :) ❤️