1. Who is he?

Y/n and her bestfriend, Lahari, were just roaming in the school corridors, bunking their classes as usual.
And bunking became a habit for them.

They were laughing and joking around, not even getting a sweat of tension about them bunking. Until they came across the strictest teacher, Mrs. Chandini. An English teacher.

(Y/n's thoughts)- How did Chandini teacher get married? I feel bad for her husband!

Mrs. Chandini-
Why are you girls just roaming in the corridors in middle of classes?! *She yelled at them*

Lahari-
Uh..Chandini Ma'am..the..thing is...

Mrs. Chandini-
Speak properly! What is this horrible behaviour? Such an unexceptional manner to speak to your respectable teachers!

Y/n-
Ma'am. Enough. Why are you behind us like a dog's tail to speak in English? Not everyone gives off the "American woman vibes" like you.

Mrs. Chandini gasped in disbelief, What kind of a rebel is Y/n?.. The teacher's face turned red as a tomato, looking like she's ready to give a 4 page essay of her boring lecture. But she kept her cool.

Mrs. Chandini-
Not even a single change in you, Y/n. First day as a rebel, and still a rebel.. It's impossible to expect a change in your rebellious behaviour!

Y/n doesn't say anything. Instead she just smiles as if she didn't just make Mrs. Chandini pissed. The teacher excuses them both.

Lahari- What was that?!

Y/n- What was what?

Lahari- You'll never behave right, Y/n.

Y/n was about to speak up, But then, both of them heard an unfamiliar voice from behind.

???-
*He chuckles*
That's right, You didn't behave right just now, and never will behave.

The girls turn around to see a guy, they never met or seen that guy before. Dark brown hair, with dark brown eyes.

Y/n-
First off, Who are you to say that?

Lahari-
Exactly, who are you?..

Aditya-
Who am I? I'm Aditya, Mrs. Chandini Ma'am's son.

Lahari seemed shocked about this thing, whereas for Y/n, it's never a surprising thing, Instead she thinks to herself that she had found herself a new rival. Aditya.

Lahari-
Really? Sorry, We didn't had the intention to talk to Mrs. Chandini Ma'am in that way..

Y/n turns to look at Lahari, and she laughs at her.

Y/n-
Sorry for what? You didn't even say anything, and what's the point of saying sorry when I said the right thing?
*Y/n turns to Aditya and smirks as a tease*

Aditya-
*He teases back*
Amazing! I never met this type of a pathetic person in my entire life.

Y/n-
And I never met this type of an idiotic person in my entire life! *She smiles, as if she didn't just insulted him back*

And they kept on insulting each other, teasing and what more. Lahari tries to break this argument but she wasn't able to. The bell rings and they ended their argument.

Aditya-
Saved by the bell, Pathetic. *he rolls his eyes*

Y/n-
Yeah, yeah, I got saved, But I don't wanna be saved again. I wanna throw more insults right on your face. Idiot. *she rolls her eyes back at him*

The girls walk off, with Lahari just scolding Y/n on their way to their class. Aditya was pretty suprised by her behaviour and he didn't take her insults to the heart.

Aditya-
*He chuckles softly*
She's...different but oh, well. I hate her guts.