#1

(A/N: I won't been adding male readers anymore, But with OCs and other characters too.)

Story Title: Forgotten Prince in the Civil War

Summary: In the Fictional Alternate World of Europa, A civil war suddenly happen in Franco-Germania Empire when two princes wanted the throne for thereself. However, Anarchism and Terrorist Organization started their own uprising in the region to fight against the government. They're were no end to it. Until one who restored the nation back to its feet again, An forgotten third child of the king that was hidden from the world and nation. One person who was more intelligents than the two prince. Now the Forgotten prince will bring the end of the civil war help the empire for the new order. The Civil war is only just begun.

Story Title: RWBY: The Gunrunner

Summary: In the Real World, An young boy who likes guns died by truck-kun and suddenly transported to the new world called remnant. However, He has a skill to craft or clone his own gunrunner empire. How will the 4 Kingdoms react to the Gunrunners in Remnant that was more powerful and dangerous than they're think.

Story Title: Azur Lane: Botswana Aircraft Carrier

Cover:

Summary: In the Sea in Atlantic, A prototype Botswana Aircraft Carrier in 2035 was suddenly sunk by the storm

Summary: In the Sea in Atlantic, A prototype Botswana Aircraft Carrier in 2035 was suddenly sunk by the storm. However, The Ship was transported to another world, But the Ship was turn into young cute boy. Now the shipboy will have to survived this world against siren and crimson axis.

Story Title: Call of Duty: Modern Vanguard (Modern Warfare X Vanguard)

(A/N: Requireded by Ronanbelleza123)

Summary: After the death of Soap in London, Task Force 141 found Makarov and the Ultranationlist group in the old abandone base in russian. The Task Force 141 Raided the base and kill all ultranationlist group. Howeve, When they're got there, Suddenly, The TF141 Suddenly transported back in time in WW2 and meet Vanguard Team. But when the TF141 learn that makarov wanted to chances the cause of history. They're joined the Vanguard to defeat the ultranationlist and makarov. Will they're stop them before it's too late?