~• PROLOGUE •~(new)

•~Important Everyone :-

• I've decided to change the whole storyline of , this book as I'm gonna start the first chapter of this from , edric's landing in India after 4 years , of being insanely obsessed with Aashvi , our FL .
He came here to attend , his bestfriend wedding that is Veer , who's Aashvi's elder brother and to claim what's his .

*Note he's not a hero but a villian , a psychopath, stalker , a red flag , obsessed , older , morally grey man with a hint of extra possessiveness , who can kill people' for even laying their eyes on what belongs to him .

He's a complete psycho when it comes to her .

•I promise you , you're gonna love him .

*****

" Just fuck your ass off my room , you fucker ." , she retorted, looking straight into his eyes.

" Watch your pretty little mouth , princess. You can try to insult me all you want , but it won't change anything. You're mine whether you like it or not . And I won't let you forget this . " , he sneers at her expletive . He said taking a step closer, his expressions hardening once again .

" Get out , Edric . I just got engaged and I don't wanna create any scene here . " , she yelled while pointing her fingers at the door .

He clenches his jaw tight , his composure hardening with anger. He takes a step closer to her , his body towering over her's.

" And with you thought , that you're getting away from me that easy , hnn ? I'll be watching you sweetheart, I'll be following you every single second, like a shadow. Don't forget that ." , he said while keeping his chin on her shoulder

" I'm getting married & you'll see that & guess what you can't do anything about it ." , Aashvi gritted venomously

" You're wrong sweetheart. You were mine always since the moment I laid my eye's on you . You're my woman , my love , my everything . I don't care if you got engaged to someone else. You belong to me , princess, and I'll make you realize that one way or another. Guess what you're mine and deep down you're well aware of this . " , Edric whispers, while pulling her closer by her waist .

" I wasn't yours and I'm not " , She somehow managed to say

" Delusion is not the solution everytime , sweetheart . Well happy Engagement. I hope you love it ." Edric said while passing her a box wrapped in a beautiful paper .

Aashvi slowly opened the wrap , and edric's smirk was growing with the times. Finally Aashvi got rid of the packet and opens the box only to get shocked . Her body trembles as she throws the box away in a rush .

" Aaggghhhh , noooo " , she screamed , panic rushes through her veins . The colour of her face faded as she looked at the box .

" What the Fuck is this ? " , she said trembling, her eyes moist

" Ayee , stop baby . You're not supposed to cry . I know this is the perfect gift but don't be emotional . You know I can't see you like this . It hurts me . " , He said while wiping her tears

" That's a fuckin finger , You monster ." , Aashi yelled making Edric chuckle

" My bad baby , I forgot to tell you that this is your fiance's , finger . Opps the same finger ,you touched you put the ring on . Oh look ring is also there . I told you I don't care about anything else when it comes to you . " , He told her with zero emotions shown in his voice or on his face .

" You're a monster , a fucking heartless monster, who can kill anyone. "

" When it comes to you , then yes ! I'm . I'm a sinner who wants to possess you , to possess every inch of yours . It's lethal , how possesive I'm when it comes to you , sweetheart . " , he said and in a blink of eye his takes her into a hot passionate kiss .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• So here's the prologue for sinister Destiny . Hope this book will make you go awww to hawww , in a blink of eye .
From ewww to wooohoo really very quick .

_________________________________________________

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

SPREAD LOVE & HAPPINESS ❤️

• For spoilers ,do follow on Instagram
@rxaawrites__
Link in bio
• sorry for grammatical mistakes , English is not my first language.