43| 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘢

2

days later.

“She was craving for some Indian fast food because she was on her periods, but her husband, who is an a billionaire didn't knew anything about Indian fast food, and in Romania, there was no restaurant with Indian fast food but still he did researc...

She was craving for some Indian fast food because she was on her periods, but her husband, who is an a billionaire didn't knew anything about Indian fast food, and in Romania, there was no restaurant with Indian fast food but still he did research about Indian fast food and learned to prepare them for her. So cute right?” Rika said about the current book she is reading.

I hummed at her and kissed her hands. We are in Jarden Du Luxembourg, it is a garden. I was laying on her lap, and she was telling me about her books while ruffling my hairs.

Earlier we visited Lovure Museum, followed by Arc de triomphe and Sainte Chapelle.  Yesterday, she took complete rest because she wasn't even able to stand, and today she is feeling better after consuming those pills.

“Maan are you even hearing me?” She asked and I looked at her, who was pouting at me. Oh how am I even controlling myself? She is wearing a blue summer dress, she looks cute.

“Why are you telling me only about soft things in the book Rika? I have seen the cover of the book and from no where it looked soft. Instead tell me everything you read while biting your lips, we will recreate it in our room.” I smirked and soon her face became red with shyness..

“Shut up.” She said while hitting on my head and this time it was me who pouted at her.

Yes, sometimes I come out of my character and pout because she fucking makes me do this.

“Now close your eyes, I will do something with you.” She said while clapping her hands in excitement and started to pluck something from the ground.

“Baby, I know it is hard for you to resist me but we can't do it in public. I am feeling shy.” The fun to tease her is next level and soon her face became crimson red.

“You are for real?” She asked with a tight - lipped smile.

I nodded my head at her and she glared at me.

“I hate you.” She said while keeping her hands on my eyes.

“Oh I love you too my baby.” I said while closing my eyes. I can hear her giggles.

Next ten minutes, she didn't allowed me to open my eyes and she was doing something with my hairs. Usually i don't like if someone touches my hairs, but here it is my everything touching my hairs.

“Open your eyes Maan.” She said, her voice laced with satisfaction and excitement as she clicked a picture.

“Look at this.” She said while showing me the pictures of my hairs, where she had put some Daisy flowers on my hairs.

I chuckled at her.

“You liked it? It looks so cute.” She said while admiring the picture.

“Look at me, not the picture. Insaan hai aur aap ko fir bhi uski hi tasveer dikhne hi.” I said not liking the fact that her attention is somewhere else other than me.