Who are you?!

Stolas had been really happy throughout the last few months. Despite his messed up arranged marriage from years ago and the problems that connected to it, Stolas managed to get by.

There was one day in each two weeks that he could look forward to in his dreadful life the day where Blitz would join him in his room.

While he would make it look like to everybody that he just cared about testing out all kind of lewd things with Blitz, deep down his company had been everything he had really longed for every single time. This week had been especially frustrating. He had been upset for a while until Blitz wrote him that he'd stop by soon and Stolas had to put on a blindfold before he arrived. 

Oh, he was already in cloud nine again. He'd do anything to have Blitz stop by. Stolas had no idea that Blitz had been so bothered by having to be around Stolas. 

Blitz simply searched for a way to get out of this online. That's when he found Valentinos website and simply called him. "Yeah sure I'll pay enough for an evening. Just send somebody there, no matter who as long as it's somebody who can actually be quiet throughout this..."

Stolas put on the blindfold and sat on his bed, being overly joyful. He couldn't wait for Blitz to join him again.

Meanwhile Valentino, who had just finished another recording of Angel, called him over harshly. "You've got another job. This time with a royal so don't mess this up!" He was as strict as usual, pulling Angel close and informing him that he wasn't supposed to talk to his client no matter what."wait- what-" Angel put his hands up defensively in response to being pulled. "I mean... Yes Val. Got it. I won't mess this up!" Angel forced a smile at ValValentino nodded and quickly pushed Angel back to his dressing room so he'd be ready for his departure. Blitz even helped them and used the grimoire to open a direct portal to Stolas' room. 

Angel brushed his hand over his floof of hair taking a deep breath honestly being super nervous having to be perfect for a client of royalty. Angel stepped through the portal anxiously entering the prince's room.Stolas heard footsteps and smiled as he sat up. Of course he couldn't see who it was but since nobody else ever entered he expected it to be Blitz. "Oh Blitzy~ You're finally here! I'm so happy to see...err... hear from you again!"'so this is the deal... Why I have to stay quiet.. this is pathetic' Angel thought to himself. He made his way over to Stolas trying to not let out any sounds that could indicate that he wasn't the imp Stolas was expecting.Stolas didn't hear any response but Blitz was mostly in a grumpy mood when he came here so he didn't mind it much. "... This week had been so stressful. I'm really glad to be around you right now... you know?" He asked him, not moving away whatsoever. Yet he really wanted to be close to him.Angel sat himself next to Stolas taking a moment to think what to do. He should probably get this over and done with. Angel started undressing from his very little amount of clothingStolas frowned a bit when he still didn't receive an answer. Even while he es excited for their time together he desperately longed for more than the simple deal. "...Blitzy.. You're not bothered about this.. are you? I've... been thinking a lot about this... and...I don't want to use you for this...I... no... nevermind. It doesn't matter..."Angel stopped himself half way through undressing. He listened to the prince talk and quickly felt bad. He took a heavy sigh, he hated seeing someone being used, he couldn't do this. Angel reached over and started to undo Stolas blindfold. He didn't care what Val would've done to him for this, he just couldn't bare to hear someone talk like this.Stolas was very confused when the blindfold was being taken off of his eyes. At first his vision was blurry since it was so bright inside of his room and his eyes were rather sensitive. "I thought you were gonna..." He stopped himself mid sentence and blinked a few times as he saw a stranger sitting in his bed while being halfway undressed. 

Stolas didn't know what was happening but instinctively scrambled to also fix his own clothes, looking rather nervous. "... What.. what's going on? Who are you?" He asked him, looking so uneasy and not knowing what to make of this situation.

"listen- I'm sorry... I'm not the imp you wanted-" Angel looked around awkwardly adjusting himself. He wanted to try fix it in hopes he wouldn't end up in trouble if he was just still doing his job well enough. "I'm Angel dust. You can just call me Angel though shnookems~" Angel gave a cheesy smirkStolas was trying to comprehend what was happening, yet as he caught a glimpse of the portal in the background and glanced back to the halfway undressed man, he started to understand what must've happened. He felt his heart shattering at the thought that Blitz had sent somebody else here. Not only that but their deal was to be kept secret. That Angel saw him like this was worrying to say the least. After all he was still technically married. It would have consequences "... Did... he bring you here?""I mean technically yes-! But no to worry~ I can still give you a fun time" Angel's personality seemed to change in a split second. He pushed Stolas back with a lustful smirk.He gasped as he was pushed back. He couldn't believe it. Yet he didn't care. He shook his head. "N... no this isn't right..." He said quietly, much until one would expect from a royalty. Stolas was just so embarrassed. "... Angel...I-" Here were tears rolling down his cheeks. Stolas didn't wanted to get this close with anybody just like that.
"oh- hey hey. I'm sorry. Please don't cry- shit" Angel was terrified by having upset a prince. He knew Val was bad when he was upset, an upset royalty sounded even worse."I... I'm sorry... it's not your fault, I know that.." Stolas tried to compose himself. He carefully placed a jacket over Angels shoulders. "... I'm sorry but I really can't do this... I'm not sure what he thought to himself while planning this... "  Stolas said referring to Blitz."I'm not sure either. My boss just said I'd be with a royal and for me not to talk- guess I'm not getting a pay check today.." Angel gave little nervous chuckle and looked away sheepishly.