˚ · . 05

The distinct sound of breathing occupied Minho's ears. Though bothering in the sense that the breaths were not synchronized between him and Jisung.

Jisung's chest was rising only a second faster than his, leaving Minho to dwell on his own thoughts in order to expose, or more – unveil the reality of it all to his exhausted body.

While yes, maybe it was humiliating that he just got fucked by his best friend's brother, it was still some of the best sex he has had. Somehow. Even though this guy has only had sex with girls before, somehow he was just fucking good at it with guys too.

The most embarrassing part was the fact that Minho came after Jisung called him a slut. Minho was honestly a bit unsure of why that was the most mortifying piece of the recent events.

Running his hands through his hair, Minho finally pulled his eyes open, brows furrowing as he turned his head to the side to look at Jisung.

Jisung stared at the ceiling, eyes slightly narrowed, looking deep in thought.

Soon enough, Jisung's head turned to face Minho's. In Jisung's exposed state, Minho began picking him apart. Jisung looked uncertain, doubtful, as he met Minho's gaze. He could not see a trace of regret, however, which pinched at Minho's stomach.

Minho peered at him with wide eyes, watching as Jisung's adam apple bobbed in his throat. As quickly as it came, the eye-contact was lost. And Jisung sat up, only to then slide to the edge of the bed and pull back on his discarded boxers.

A light in a small, showerless bathroom connected to Jisung's room flicked on, then off, after the sound of water running faded off. Jisung returned with a washcloth in hand, and Minho pulled himself up to meet him. He took the washcloth with a small smile, gazing up at Jisung from where he stood.

It was painfully silent, air thick and heavy, mixed with sweat, sex and emotion.

An unfathomable urge to pull Jisung towards him and kiss him with gratitude rushed through him, almost like a tidal wave. Minho immediately shoved this thought away, blinking rapidly as if it would push whatever had just crept up out of him away.

Instead, Minho simply muttered a small, "Thanks."

Jisung nodded in response, before turning around and pulling on a gray t-shirt over his bare-chest. Minho turned back to himself, wincing as his eyes met the lingerie that still hung around his thighs, neck flushing with a never-ending humiliation.

He quickly reached for his sweatpants and slid them up to his knees, getting the sudden need to get out of Jisung's room as soon as possible. Minho cleaned the inside of his thighs and yanked the sweatpants the rest of the way up, subconsciously sighing with relief as he no longer saw red in his vision.

Folding the washcloth in half, Minho placed it on Jisung's bedside table as he stood, bare feet awfully cold on Jisung's floor. With no other words, Minho left through the door, grabbing his t-shirt from the ground and moving as swiftly as possible to Felix's room.

Thankfully, he did not hear Jisung's voice following him, and in an educated guess, Minho postulated that Jisung too, wanted to be alone. Probably. With a large exhale, Minho sighed as he replaced the lingerie with clean boxers from his backpack, shoving the garment to the depths of the bag.

He flopped down on the bed after pulling on one of Felix's hoodies, drawing in the scent of his friend with a small smile. It brought him comfort, in a time so unfamiliar.

Jisung was unfamiliar.

Unfamiliar in a way that while you know it is dangerous to go on, you follow the unexplored path, with your eyes closed.