Male Protagonist Family

ABHIMANYU RAJVANSH
                                              (Male  Protagonist)

Abhimanyu Rajvansh
[ Male lead] 30 year old

Criminal Lawyer.  Loves his mother and Cousin sister the most . Kabir is his strength and his Chachu is inspiration.

Male lead family members

Jai Rajvansh
( Grandfather of Abhimanyu)

Owner of  Rajvansh Industries.  Father of three children. Misogynist,  Rude.People respected him because of his cruelty and power not because of his good deeds. Family head.

Rekha Jai Rajvansh
(Grandmother of Abhimanyu)

Strict but sweet lady , loves her family a lot . Naive , misunderstood person. Easily manipulated by her  husband and older son's family.

Uday Rajvansh
(Uncle of Abhimanyu)  Older son of Jai and Rekha Rajvansh

CEO of Rajvansh Industries,  cruel as his father,  Criminal,  Narcissistic.
Hatred for some own family members. Partial and manipulator.

Roopa Uday Rajvansh
( Aunt of Abhimanyu)  Wife of Uday,  Oldest daughter in law of Jai and Rekha

Morally grey character

Ishan Rajvansh
( Cousin brother of Abhimanyu )  grandson of Jai and Rekha.

Playboy,  Misguided,   Jealous  , Disrespectful,  Impatience Child.

Pratap Rajvansh
[Father of Abhimanyu] Middle child of Jai and Rekha

Wants to become Role model for Abhimanyu and Kabir but failed miserably,   try to present always their for his family. Naive can't see through his  father and elder brother's mask and manipulator behavior.

Pallavi Pratap Rajvansh
[Mother of Abhimanyu]

Sweet lady ,Loves her family alot, she is housewife but also run some charity organizations. Supportive wife and Responsible daughter-in-law of the house.

Kabir Rajvansh
[ Abhimanyu's younger brother] Youngest grandson

Assistant lawyer,  fun loving  boy , mess with elders. Loves and fears his brother and mother. Dislike his elders except chachi Chachu.

Viraj Rajvansh
[ Chachu of Abhimanyu]  Youngest son of Jai and Rekha

Professor by profession,  carefree person. Loves his wife and daughter most.

Sandhya Viraj Rajvansh
[ chachi of Abhimanyu]  younger daughter-in-law of the house.

Professor,  prankster of house. Younger sister of Pallavi. Loves her family but children most.

Ruchika Rajvansh
[Cousin sister of Abhimanyu] only granddaughter of the house.

In college,  pampered by all elders except you know 😉.

Other  people related to Abhimanyu

Anjali.       :       PersonalAssistant, best friend.
Jeet Singh  :  Chief of security operations,  best friend
Ajit Sadh :   Informant, Trusty person.