Chapter 6-Beyond the horizon

Ideas aren't easy to get. I don't know if you'll like this modification that I've made to TPN but it's what's best for the story. I know that if I don't do any major changes then it wouldn't be good. Besides, I'd lose ideas very quickly and easily be AU's I just had to stick to the original stuff.

[.......]=thoughts
"........"=speaking
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Norman POV

This was the most unexpected thing that happened. He shows up, pretends to be someone he's not then reveal so many things that don't make any sense! Better yet, he settled everything in one hour. Weeks of work and he did it all in a day.

"Norman!" I heard Emma yell my name.

"Oh, sorry. I was lost in thought" I remarked.

I looked to see that BoBoiBoy had finally finished optimizing our tracking devices. I felt a wave of relief. One problem done, a few more to go.

"On that note, I'd like to suggest a plan" BoBoiBoy remarked as he placed a piece of paper on the table.
"As you know already. I'm looking for someone. This someone will know how to leave this place so finding her is a top priority for me"
"Second, On the day Norman gets shipped, I'll take his place"

"!!!" I was shocked at what he just suggested.

"Hold on why do you have to go in my stead?!" I rejected him.

"Relax. That's one of my powers special abilities. Over the past few weeks I've been training myself to last longer when splitting"
"If I split into 2 then my lasting time would be a week"

"Split?" Emma questioned.

"I can basically split myself into two bodies"

"........"

"Want me to show you?" He chuckled seeing our clueless faces.

"If you can. Please" Emma plead.

He stood a bit further and let out some words. Then, a glowing circle appeared on the ground and the next thing I knew, there were two BoBoiBoy's in front of my very eyes. It was a real miracle. One of his half is wearing all brown with brown eyes as before. However, the other clone was wearing all blue with dark blue eyes.

"Curious. Why do you two look different" Ray asked before I could utter a word.

"It's actually a long and complicated story" Says the one with brown eyes.
"You can call me quake and him cyclone"

"Does the color present the element?" I questioned as I realized it when they gave their names.

"Ding!" Cyclone voiced with a playful smile.

"Anyways, this is how it's gonna go"
"I will go through the gate in Norman's stead. The rest of you will escape across the wall there as far away from the gate as possible. Once your in the forest later, defend yourself until I settle things myself"

"I'm not following. We're entering the woods without you?" Don tried to make out what was mentioned by BoBoiBoy.

"Exactly. I'm the bait, and I'll stall the enemy as you move across the canyon"