اهلان و سهلان

Once upon a time there was a little boy named YAZID IBN AL-KOSSUUMAK
this man was raised in a country that is now known as modern day pakistan

He was quiet a violent boy growing up. He would often yell at his parents when he didn't get what he wanted or he would steal food from his friends when he was hungry. You could say he was quiet the menace to society. As YAZID IBN KOSSUMAK grew up he often wen to his local wahabi mosque where he was taught all types of wahabi teachings ❤️😢😍😍😍 such as their hate for the Shia of ALI (PEACE BE UPON HIM)

One day when YAZID was 10 years old his family moved to THE UK and there yazid truly learned how to become a true wahabi but this time it was behind his computer screen ❤️❤️ he became the most atrocious keyboard jihadi ever. He would Harass non muslim women all day and publish videos giving 'dawah'. One of his videos he asked a rhetorical question of 'ARE YOU GAY?' And then he answer his own question 'NO' butt then proceeds to say 'YES YOU ARE'. What a silly man yazid is. During his time in the UK yazid became famous for his hate of the Shia. He often made fake claims and accusations which made no sense. 🤨🤨🤨 however one day when he was walking in the streets of Iraq he walked passed a certain man. He looked at the man who was cleaning shoes for money and said 'what are you doing' the man replied 'I am doing my job, what do u think' then yazid saw something on his neck sparkle, it was shiny sword. This sword however had two blades. Yazid eyes instantly widen. 'Are you of the shia?' Yazid asked angrily. His hate of the Shia was starting to show its true form. The man who was working then looked at yazid and said 'get lost befor I ki// you little boy' yazid angrily starting screaming 'KAFFIR KAFFIR SHIA KAFFIR' yazids words angered the man. The man then grabbed his shoe he was cleaning and threw it at the wahabis face, breaking his nose. The man was so angry at yazid that he started beating him to a pulp.

IF YOU READ ALLAT PLEASE MESSAGE ME 😭 AND TELL ME WHAT WRONG WIT U 💗💗

BIG UPP ALL MY SHIASSS
YA ALI